T-top conversion set (All 93-02)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-top conversion set (All 93-02)

First, before I go any further. I would just like to introduce myself. Name is Jason, I've been trolling this site since Dec. 06. I mainly scroll around in the for sale forum looking for some good deals. I'm more frequently known over on FTV6. Over there I have a trader rating of 4 so far, while on ebay I have a score of 80 with 100% positive feedback. I realize this is my first post on here, so I just wanted give a little reassurance. I've been having a tough time selling this conversion kit on FTV6 and Craigslist, so I figured I would give this place a try. Any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at blindxeyed(a)gmail(dot)com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $325 + Shipping
Will meet halfway within a reasonable distance to help save on shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I decided to keep the hardtop and not go through with the t-tops. It's just really not a good time for me, especially when I've got more major things to deal with that need my attention. So I've decided to let my conversion set go.. I have absolutely everything except for the headliner. I've been told though that if you already have a hardtop headliner, that it can be trimmed and cut to accommodate the t-tops. But I must mention that these t-tops do not have keys, but they are both unlocked and fully functional

Conversion set includes
- 2 t-tops
- 2 A-pillars (93-02 Firebird design, 97-02 Camaro design, ones with the vents)
- 2 rear trim pieces that go on the other side of the the t-tops and run in conjunction with the A-pillar, and t-top.
- All 4 bracket mounts each with 2 shims and screws (comes with some extra brackets and shims that I have)
- Passenger side and Driver side weatherstripping
- Center dividing bar
- BONUS - Drivers and Passengers ebony t-top shades

Now, the only thing about the t-tops.. no, not a catch.. is that they have the dot-matrix style tint on them. I took a few pics for those who haven't seen this style so you can see what I'm talking about. The pics are of poor quality (my camera phone), so try to bear with me.

[ Click pictures to enlarge ]

Front side of the T-top

Looking through the dot matrix

With T-top shades on, gives it a nice clean look

So thats it. I'll take more decent pictures as soon as I see some interest.

Last edited by blindxeyed; 08-29-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics?
lego_man4@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: T-top conversion set (All 93-02)