*FS* Brand New!! Mototron 60lb injectors..

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 12:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *FS* Brand New!! Mototron 60lb injectors..

UPDATE: 10/1/07..
I am gonna hack the price of these injectors for 1 day ONLY. I need to pay for some parts, and dont feel like going into my personal account. Soooo, if you paypal within 24 hours of this update, I will sell them for 320.00 SHIPPED. That is the cheapest you will find anywhere on the net, new or used..
This is for PAYPAL only, and NO e-check. I has to be goods funds now. After 24 hours, I will not need to sell them right away, so the price WILL go back up GUARANTEED.

320.00 SHIPPED (via Paypal) only good untl 10/2/07 @ 12:50pm PST. They will ship out the same day..

I got a brand new "In the box" set of Mototron 60lb injectors for sale. The box is still sealed and hasnt even been looked into.
I will 100% guarantee that you will receive (8) new injectors..Prior to shipping, I WILL open the original package in order to verify the contents.

I will sell them for 365.00 shipped..(Paypal only) This saves you over 40 bucks right off the top.
I will ship them within 48 hours of payment (most likely the same afternoon) If not, you get them for free..

Last edited by Jeff@TotalPerformanceEng; 10-01-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To the top for a GREAT offer..

For those of you who dont know me, please feel free to head over to Corvetteforum.com

Same username..