Meziere elec. water pump, jhp lip spoiler, Phillips HID's

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meziere elec. water pump, jhp lip spoiler, Phillips HID's

http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog...&vid=13&pcid=5

First off i have a street version of the meizere electric water pump for sale. It was only used for 2k-3k miles. Works perfect. It is anodized blue in color like the link above. It has been modified to fit both ls1 and ls2 motors. It will also include a 160 thermo. for it. Looking to get 500 shipped

I also have for sale a band new never used OLD STYLE JHP lip spoiler. So you WILL have to have your holes filled if you want it to look right. IMHO it looks way better than the one that covers the factory holes. Just fits the car much better. I have pics of it if you look under threads i started, I have the same one on my car. I bought it for 350. SOLD

Lastly i have a set of 6k low bean HID's for sale. These aren't cheap knock off's. These are actual PHILLIPS OEM quality HID's. They have super small ballast's. Great for easy and convienent mounting. These are top quality. Me and my friend compared them to his EBay specials and they are significantly brighter. Looking to get 325 shipped. Here is the kit and what it looks like

http://www.xenonexpert.com/hidphilipskit.html

Ill be taking actual pics og the items tomorrow. Check the buyer feedback section. Ive sold a few things and i think im a good seller. If you have any ?'s feel free to post or pm me.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

bump it up
Old 01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
IMD
Banned

still have the water pump?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast