FS: RPM Level V Tranny w/9310 Mainshaft CHEAP!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: RPM Level V Tranny w/9310 Mainshaft CHEAP!!

Thats right.... The BADDEST 6spd transmission on the planet is up for sale. I just removed this from my C5 Corvette.

This transmission has got the best of the best parts they offer. PLUS a 9310 G-force mainshaft.

Media blast transmission case
Solid keys
Bronze fork pads
Bronze shifter bushing
Steel 3-4 shifter fork
RPM modified 1-2 shifter fork
Hand fit sliders and hubs
New Compressed Carbon blocking rings
Performance Metal Micropolish

This is a 6spd, M6 transmission with around 1800 miles on it. It has NEVER been to the track, NEVER missed a shift, NEVER been abused. Over 1000 miles of use is from breaking in a clutch and motor. I ABSOLUTELY guarantee this tranny is FLAWLESS. It is as close to new as you can get.

You will NOT need a core, so you can sell your tranny and recoupe 700-1000 dollars worth of your cash. Please dont hesitate to go over to corvetteforum.com if you need to check references. My username is the same.

I'm selling this tranny for 2500 bucks plus 175 for shipping and paypal charges. So the total is $2675.00
If you factor in selling your tranny for 800 bucks. you total out of pocket expense will be $1875.00.. Paying 1900 bucks for the mack daddy RPM tranny is FUGGIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! Your talking about a tranny able to hold 1000+rwhp.. Hell, the mainshaft alone is almost 600 bucks IF you can get ahold of one.

Quick Reply: FS: RPM Level V Tranny w/9310 Mainshaft CHEAP!!