Incon Twin Turbo F Body Kit For Sale !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Incon Twin Turbo F Body Kit For Sale !!!!!!!!!!

Allright guys,I am selling my INCON TWIN TURBO kit that I bought off of a fellow member last summer! Its for a LS1 F body.No Bullshitting,I ended up getting the kit for $3700. Since receiving, I had the stage 1 turbos gone threw and had the exhaust sides of them jet hot coated (BLACK) with the manifolds and the 2 EXT pieces. I also spent about $1200 in having the belt driven scavanging pump system made with pully and mounting bracket with tensioner pully and scavanging can.I also had a set of FORGE waste gate actuators made for this kit (BRAND NEW) never installed! All hoses are in GREAT SHAPE with no holes or major rubs with an( OK )spare set. I have the 3.5 inch thick DAUL intercoolers as well . I Have all the oil, antifreeze lines as well as hose clamps.I also have the stock turbo resivor cans with 2 electric scavanging pumps. If not intrested in the belt driven set up.Everything is here, minus the exhaust pipes ,which I trashedbecause I was gonna run a 3inch true exhaust from the turbos back to my CME. Anyways,I have not installed this set up since bought,But this exact belt driven pump has been on my buddies Incon for some years now.This pump is talked about with pictures under the FI side of this site,(Pics of our belt driven scavanging pump)This setup with the right forged engine should reach 750HP with no problem. I Also bought all new APS turbo studs with the copper nuts with 2 AN10 turbo oil return flanges for the belt pump system. I figured $4000 WITHOUT the belt pump system was MORE then a fair price considering what I've put into it since buying,JET HOT COATING ,FORGE ACTUATORS APS STUDS & BOLTS or $4500 WITH the BELT DRIVEN SCAVANGING PUMP KIT (NOT counting shipping,which will be at least a few hundred mybe. "Any questions let me know" I originally bought this kit to run on my stock LS102 SS LE but have since built a killer LQ9 block 6.0 with all the goddies LOL!!So I figured I can now surpass the boost limitations of the INCON setup. So today I have decided to buy an APS kit with the bigger turbos.The belt driven pump will need some lines made as I was waiting till install, because I was gonna put some peterson filters inline before pump just incase of engine or turbo failure as added pump protection.Included with this kit will be an extra set of hoses that are alittle rough,but can be used as a spare incase of engine FIRE LOL!! Ya never know guys! And just incase theres some little **** missing like nuts or bolts, vac lines ETC, Im including an almost new ATI inline fuel pump and FMU that I had sitting around. Like I said before $4000 without my belt pump system or $4500 with it and buyer pays all shipping fees (NO EXEPTIONS) PLEASE GUYS ,NO LOW BALLING. If I can't atleast get close to what I paid originally!! I will keep and install. $4000 is about what I paid originally with shipping,So the way I look at it, My loss is definatly your gain here!! Close to $2400 worth of upgrades,Coatings,Belt driven scavanging pump,extra hoses ,APS studs & nut kit ,FORGE actuators Thanks guys ED BARNAT 724-869-9643 Pittsburge area SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=1eb8199d.pbw

Last edited by barnat; 01-28-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: ADDING PITCURES
Old 01-25-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Incon Twin Turbos

Come on guys, XMAS is running early this 08 year! Treat yourselves DAMN IT!!! LOL!!!!before the economy ***** its self LOL!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Tapped Oil Pan

I also have a tapped Ls1 oil pan if wanting the belt driven scavanging pump with this set up or you can return oil from pump right into valve cover like STS does
Old 01-27-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Incon Tt Setup

Allright guys If antbodys intrested I'll drop the price to $3500 without the belt pump and forge actuators. Kit will still come with the OEM ones( ACTUATORS) that INCON supplied
Old 01-28-2008, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Sold!!!!

Thanks Guys, But Sold Today !!!!!

Quick Reply: Incon Twin Turbo F Body Kit For Sale !!!!!!!!!!