FS TTII's w/ Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ******* hate people like that ******* punk a@s bit@h's.....
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Teching In

dude your situation sucks if you get it resolved and would like to still get some torque thrust i have a buddy who is selling his off of his TA 17x9 and 17x11 his wife bought him a different set with the center black so he doesn't have need for them i posted them for him in our local race forum Texasstreetcars.com as apposed to the ones your buying his have no scratches and he barely polished the because he thought he had them sold guy backed out and hes only asking 800 pm me if you want his phone number or pics of the wheels
Old 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Give the seller a call, seems that both numbers you have match up. Seems that you guys are jumping the gun calling this member a bad seller. On 2/12 you were waiting on a notification 2 days later you call the guy out. Future reference for all paypal transactions would be to pay by credit card via paypal. Paypals dispute is worthless if the seller withdraws funds right away.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camaroslpss
Give the seller a call, seems that both numbers you have match up. Seems that you guys are jumping the gun calling this member a bad seller. On 2/12 you were waiting on a notification 2 days later you call the guy out. Future reference for all paypal transactions would be to pay by credit card via paypal. Paypals dispute is worthless if the seller withdraws funds right away.
I have valid reason to call him out. He has been logging into the forums as can be seen on his public profile using the last activity text. It only takes 2 seconds to send a PM, even just to say sorry I'm really busy. That and everyone else's thoughts on how this seems fishy. If multiple people can see this, surely I can. I am not out to ruin this guy's rep. He has a trader rating of 6 with this board, so he seems like a good seller. However, this is a large sum of money and 'freaking out' is on the back burner. If he sends me my rims (and provides the tracking number) all is well, and I will gladly cancel my refund request. This should be getting his attention though to at least update me and everyone else on the situation, and his lack of communication is not helping any.

Thanks all for your concern!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:11 AM
11 Second Club

Was he verified? If so they usually fix the issue even if there is no money in his account.. I know my girlfriend sent a book ($150) without a tracking number and the person who recieved it actually called and said thanks for the book and not getting a tracking number now I can file with paypal and you cant prove I recieved the book. She did and my gf paypal account went negative.. She wouldnt pay it because of the situation and they turned it over to collection. So they can get they money even if he doesnt have it.

It just depends on the amount thats covered and if he was verified. Call paypal and ask they a few question.. I have had to call and talk to them about their policy before.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Any Updates? If it did not work out, I have a set I am selling and will make you a deal.

Thanks,
Tim
Old 02-19-2008, 02:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001 SOM WS6 69 GTO
Any Updates? If it did not work out, I have a set I am selling and will make you a deal.

Thanks,
Tim
In another post, pr95 said he got his money back.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Launching!

Awesome, thanks jetlag.