Helm service manuals and Unit repair manuals for 1998 F-Body

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 09:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Helm service manuals and Unit repair manuals for 1998 F-Body

Guys,
I have the real shop mauals for '98 F-bodys.

GMP98FF - Service Manuals

(From Helm's Website)
Contains Factory Authorized Service information written by General Motors. It contains Diagnostic Information and Procedures, Schematics and Routing Diagrams, Component Locator, Repair Instructions, Description and Operation, Specifications, and Special Tools and equipment. Service information on HVAC, Body & Accessories, Restraints, Steering, Suspension, Driveline/Axle, Brakes, Engine and Transmission/Transaxle.

Note: GM Truck Owners, for model years 1996 and prior the service manual is available as a set (or kit) and also sold in sections (electrical & emissions, shop/service manual, unit repair/chassis manual). All three sections are needed for full coverage.
Description:
Instructions And Procedures For Routine Repair Adjustment Maintenance Work Diagnosis/Testing And Removal/Installation Of Parts For Various Vehicle Systems.

GMPT98TURM - Unit Repair Manuals

(From Helm's Website)
Information contained within this manual provides the user a step-by-step approach for diagnosing drivability, emission and power train control system symptoms. This manual should be used in conjunction with the Shop Manual and Wiring Diagram. This manual has been divided into separate sections in an easy to use format.
Description:
Contains Overhaul Procedures For Major Components Once They Have Been Removed From The Vehicle. Manual Is For Car And Light Trucks Only.

I paid around $200 shipped for these last year. I will take $125 shipped. These manuals are in excellent condition and some have not even been used at all. Although these manuals specify 1998 models, they would be just as effective for all years through 2002. You get 5 manuals total

First "I'll take it" , followed by a confirmation PM, will get these manuals.

Thanks

Last edited by SLO98Z; 02-13-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

This is a great deal, fellas. These are the same books that would be used by GM techs. Like new condition.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:05 AM
On The Tree

Manuals are still available. I will reduce the price to $115 shipped. This is $85 less than what I paid for them 8 months ago. They are ready for immediate shipping. I would not even own an F-body without these books. I am selling them because I just sold my Camaro. These 5 manuals cover any issues you will ever run into with your car.

You get the GMP98FF (3 fat manuals) and the GMPT98TURM (2 medium sized manuals)
Old 02-15-2008, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Back up for the evening
Old 04-02-2008, 10:20 PM

Is there any way that you could scan 4 - 5 or so detailed pages to let me see how technical or easy they are to understand. I've heard that they're good, but I need to see how they are myself before investing any money in something I can't use. Just as soon as I check them out I'll let you know. Thanks in advance, Wayde