Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrow Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE

SOLD

I'm Lothar over on LS1GTO if you want to check out my rep.

The cutouts are 3" from Summit and were never installed. They come with their gaskets, caps, U-bolts, and all associated hardware. The pipe ends are expanded to 3"ID to slip over a 3" pipe, and the cutout side has a 3-bolt flange. I think I paid $28 each for these.

The electric valves are BadlanzHPE's "full-flow" 3" valves. These actually measure 3¾" across, so I also had to order BadlanzHPE's adapters to use them with the 3" cutouts. You can see in the pics how the adapters neck down to mate up with a 3" 3-bolt flange.

The cutouts and valves were never installed.

The wiring was installed though. I extended it so I could run it through the firewall. I wrapped heat-resistant shielding for the portion that ran near the exhaust and I also changed the wiring ont he switch so it could plug directly into the cigarette lighter wiring harness that's in the console below the radio. It's very easy to get to, so you won't have to add a fuse or anything like that. It's just a matter of running the wiring if you have a GTO. It will not be any more difficult to install on any other car than it would have been if I had not extended the wiring.

I already cut a hole in my bezel below the T/C button for this rectangular switch. If you have an M6 GTO and want to trade bezels so you won't have to cut yours, that's fine (assuming yours is in good shape).

For the cutouts, valves, adapters, and the extended wiring - SOLD (I ship UPS ground unless you are in some area where they charge me extra - then it will probably be USPS). SOLD picked up if you want to do that. I'm in Pearland, TX.

Video of the valves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTYij8Czl8

Valves:

Adapters:

Cutouts:

Wiring:

Hardware & gaskets:
Attached Thumbnails Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE-adapters.jpg   Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE-cutouts.jpg   Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE-hardware-gaskets.jpg   Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE-valves.jpg   Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE-wiring.jpg  

Last edited by Lothar34; 02-28-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Teching In

bump
Everybody loves cutouts.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Deal.....
Old 02-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will you seperate? i will buy all the stuff for one, and maybe so one can take the other off your hands.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Yeah there's a guy on LS1GTO who said he had a friend with a Dodge truck who may be interested in one. Lemme check with him and see if he'll commit to half.

There's only one switch. Can you wire your own?
Old 02-27-2008, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I just called my friend that is interested in the other one with the switch. Let's make this happen.

Quick Reply: Cutouts & electric valve package - BadlanzHPE