Baer EradiSpeed PLUS Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dam rats

DaMMMMMM,,,,Thats some messed up **** here!!! 3 weeks and no parts!! Geez what an *** hole!!! Im a firm beliver in carma, What goes around DOES come around to people like this!! ****, I wont even put him in the catagory of people, try the rat family LOL!!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default hey

Yea,Thats some some messed up stuff here !!!Not a word in 3 weeks ? Ide be pissed too!!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by pete466ss
Ok, if they are not overheated at anypoint nor warped, you got me...SOLD!!

I`ll give you that $400 but only through PayPal.
Mail me your address and phone# and we are in business.

Pete
Dude,You should be glad you didnt get these and you should have did a post search before agreeing to buy these LOL right before he posted this he posted earlyer asking where is a good place to have Baer roters turned and he actually had a few hits telling him to just replace them if they were warped and BAM!!!he listed em for sale on here right after LOL!!!So your lucky in a way and it also shows what type of guy he is to know these rotors were shot and to still go ahead and try to sell them to us ((LS1 Tech members)) lesson learned right !!Always do a post search on somebody before buying something, LOL I always do espeasially when its a 0 or super low trader rating
Old 10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

weird. i ended up selling these through ebay. they weren't warped OR overheated. I wanted to have them turned because they had been used for a long time for daily driving and the new buyer would be using new pads anyway. they worked just fine when sold.

you guys are dumb haha.

Quick Reply: Baer EradiSpeed PLUS Rotors