complete ls1 engine professionally rebuilt under 13 K miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete ls1 engine professionally rebuilt under 13 K miles

Last summer I bought a 2001 Camaro Z28 with the intentions of putting the motor and tranny into another shell. Iv now changed my mind and have decided to sell the engine and transmission.

About the car: I bought the car off of the original owner who purchased it back in 2001. He kept all the documentation off what was done to the car i.e. oil changes, work done under warranty, etc. (its a pretty thick pile of papers).

In the summer of 2004 he has the engine rebuilt by Agostino Racing Engines located in Pickering, Ontario. He has the "Street Eliminator" package done to it. There is a picture below of all the specs done to it along with the dyno sheet. Keep in mind that the dyno was taken with stock manifolds, exhaust etc as he could not afford headers at the time. Everything was COMPLETELY stock minus the engine.

The entire car had under 100 kms on (thats under 60 000 miles) when he had smashed the car in October 2006. I bought the car in July 2007. The motor had under 20 000 kms on it (thats under 12 500 miles on this engine). The majority of the damage was the passanger side of the car.

The package cost $6930 plus $1200 labour/parts/gaskets which was 8130 then after tax came to a total of $9349.50

Iv got all the wiring harnesses, slave cylinder, and all kinds of other goodies.
Looking to get around $5200 for the engine and 6 speed tranny

I will not sell just the transmission but would consider selling just the motor. I also have the differential, gas tank etc, if someone wants the whole shoot and match. PM ONLY IF INTERESTED. Local pick up is prefered but willing to ship. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping charges.