99 Camaro Z28: 53,000 Miles: M6: LS1 and T56 tranny for sale: Rear end for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Camaro Z28: 53,000 Miles: M6: LS1 and T56 tranny for sale: Rear end for sale

I am selling an LS1 and T56 tranny out of my 99 Camaro Z28. This engine only has 53,000 miles on it and runs like a champ. No knock...no pings...just smooth runnin! As far as I know, the only modifications are an airbox mod and the governor has been removed. That is the only two performance mods to the car. Other than that it is stock but WELL MAINTAINED! This will be complete dropout. Wire harness will be pulled with care...no cutting....it will all be unplugged and stock sockets and connectors will be intact. I am only selling the engine with the tranny.....I will not seperate. The rear end is the stock rearend for this car. It has the traction control on demand. Im not sure what the gear ratio is. All I know is that it is stock and has the traction control switch on the dash. Rear end will come complete with axles.

I am looking to get 4200.00 for the engine and tranny considering the low mileage and the condition.

I WILL TAKE ALL OFFERS INTO CONSIDERATION!! THERE ARE NO BAD OFFERS. Shipping is up to the buyer to arrange. I will have the motor and tranny professionally pulled by a local shop that has performed numerous LS1 swaps. Motor and tranny will be crated and wrapped for buyer. Buyer to arrange shipping. Local pickup is more than welcome and preferred!

Contact me at 616-350-1100 or
J4moflo@aol.com or
Jbestprices4u@aol.com

Last edited by XtremeLS1; 05-15-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Teching In

bump....
Old 06-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Default $$$$

300 for rear end?

Originally Posted by XtremeLS1
I am selling an LS1 and T56 tranny out of my 99 Camaro Z28. This engine only has 53,000 miles on it and runs like a champ. No knock...no pings...just smooth runnin! As far as I know, the only modifications are an airbox mod and the governor has been removed. That is the only two performance mods to the car. Other than that it is stock but WELL MAINTAINED! This will be complete dropout. Wire harness will be pulled with care...no cutting....it will all be unplugged and stock sockets and connectors will be intact. I am only selling the engine with the tranny.....I will not seperate. The rear end is the stock rearend for this car. It has the traction control on demand. Im not sure what the gear ratio is. All I know is that it is stock and has the traction control switch on the dash. Rear end will come complete with axles.

I am looking to get 4200.00 for the engine and tranny considering the low mileage and the condition.

I WILL TAKE ALL OFFERS INTO CONSIDERATION!! THERE ARE NO BAD OFFERS. Shipping is up to the buyer to arrange. I will have the motor and tranny professionally pulled by a local shop that has performed numerous LS1 swaps. Motor and tranny will be crated and wrapped for buyer. Buyer to arrange shipping. Local pickup is more than welcome and preferred!

Contact me at 616-350-1100 or
J4moflo@aol.com or
Jbestprices4u@aol.com