DynoTune Nitrous Bottle Opener (with pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default DynoTune Nitrous Bottle Opener (with pics)

Im selling this opener because I'm turboing my car and need the money to put back into the car. This bottle opener IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, is very reliable, and quick. I love it because if you get the urge to spray on someone you dont have to stop and pop the hatch and turn on your bottle. It fits the straight bottle valves but not the sherwood valve. When I got it from dynotune they told me to look for 3 stars on my bottle valve at the base, if it had that it would work and mine did. Its very sturdy and I love the handle on it. Anyways new its 219 plus shipping, SOLD!http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...p?idproduct=16
DynoTune, NX, etc... shown above.

Note: Will not work with the TNT bottle or Sherwood valves! Check the valve and see if its stamped with "sherwood".
Note: Will not work with the NOS brand super high flow valves (Valves with black color hand wheel).
Note: will not work with newer NX valve with 45 degree outlet.
Call or email if your not sure what valve you have.

Compare the features againt the competition and you know why so many folks are making the switch to DynoTune products.

> Full Billet constuction
> Quick release head, no tools needed to remove the opener!
> Open access to all ports
> Built in carry handle
> Drive gear doubles as manual valve handle!
>Four motor mounting locations

The DynoTune Remote Nitrous Bottle Valve is extreamly compact. It is CNC machined from billet aluminum stock and finished in natural aluminum. Show quality finish.
Comes with everything you need for a complete installation

Last edited by WS6HUMMER; 06-05-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sold!!!