FS: Aquamist DDS3 V8 Failsafe Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008 | 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

Default FS: Aquamist DDS3 V8 Failsafe Kit

Alright, here is an Aquamist DDS3 Kit that I never used. Its basically a flow indicator that can do much, much more. I ended up never using this because I never got a meth kit on my car.

Here is the Aquamist statement about the product:

"As water injection is playing a more and more important role in power tuning, there is more need to
have a "fail-safe" mechanism in place to detect the presence of water, thus preventing the engine
from damaging itself through excess heat causeing the onset of detonation. DDS3 water flow
monitoring system is designed to meet this criteria,

The latest DDS3 v8 hardware update allows the unit to work with virtually any water injection system
on the market. The 52mm Dash Gauge can be configured to detect a very wide flow range thanks
to the revised flow sensor translation software, supplying data to a high intensity 8-segment led
Bargraph display. The turbine flow sensor has also undergone a major mechanical enhancement to
increase its flow range. Extending the flow up from 450 to 1000 cc/min is only a few clicks on the
Sensor Calibration (SC) trimmer.

Failsafe detection circuitry has also been upgraded, it can now read Fuel injector duty cycle as well
as MAP sensor. This new feature allows the DDS3 to be integrated with many other non-Aquamist
water injection systems on the market seamlessly, All materials used are still 100% Methanol and
Ethanol compatible.

The complete kit comes with a water level sensor, a signal conditioning junction box, a turbine flow
sensor and a industry standard 52mm dash gauge. The gauge is backlit, automatic dimming for night
driving. The gauge is now so well equipped that one can build a complete single stage water
injection system (to be followed) by just adding a water pump, a relay and a spraying nozzle, with absolute
safety as standard."

I would like to get $280 SHIPPED for this. It cost me well over $300 new. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them, I do have 100% positive feedback on every site I participate in. If you need more pictures, I would be more than willing to take some for you.
Old 07-11-2008 | 08:06 AM
Staging Lane

Sale Pending
Old 07-12-2008 | 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

Sold!!!

Quick Reply: FS: Aquamist DDS3 V8 Failsafe Kit