FS: Barely used Superlifts 4 post hydraulic lift

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008 | 06:47 AM
Teching In

Default FS: Barely used Superlifts 4 post hydraulic lift

Hey guys, I really hate to do this but I have no choice... my lift has to go. I bought this about 5 yrs ago, set it up in my fathers pole barn, and used it maybe 15-20 times in a span of about 18 months before my father sold his house. I took it back down and it's been sitting disassembled in my garage ever since (about 4 yrs) waiting for me to find it a new home. Well I just got married last month and am now in the process of selling my house so I'll no longer have a place to store it. Not to mention I need the $$ to fix up my house so I can sell it. It's in PERFECT condition, no damage or rust or anything. You may need to apply some new grease in the towers as they've been collecting dust, dirt, etc. in my garage for the last 4 yrs, but other than that it's ready to setup and go. Installation is a breeze, IIRC I had it up and running in about 3-4 hrs and most of the assembly is already done (i.e. hydraulics) so it should be even easier now. I paid just under $3500 for it 5 yrs ago, including the optional jack tray and shipping. Looking to get $1900 obo.

Will need to be picked up locally, sorry no shipping. I was able to haul it to my house in the back of a tiny little Toyota Tacoma, so it should fit pretty good in the bed of a full size pickup. Here's a pic of what it looks like. You can view the specs at superlifts.com, click on the SR-7H model.

Last edited by J Rod; 07-14-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2008 | 03:29 PM
Teching In

Here are the specs....

MODEL - SR-7H
STYLE - Portable Drive On
LIFTING CAPACITY - 7,000 lbs
LIFTING HEIGHT - 75"
OVERALL LENGTH - 165" (202" w/ ramps)
OVERALL HEIGHT - 80"
OVERALL WIDTH - 110" (119" w/ motor)
BETWEEN POSTS - 98.5"
STANDARD MOTOR - 110V 15 amp

Also I had it brought to my attention that there are a few other companies selling comparable lifts for around $2000. The difference between those lifts and this one is the quality of the steel, those are most likely built with chinese junk steel whereas mine is good ole fashioned US steel. Which one do you want to be standing underneath of while your 2 ton vehicle is hovering above you? Not to mention, the possibility of acquiring lead posioning should you for some reason decide to gnaw on one of the ramps or something.
Old 07-14-2008 | 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Where are you located in IN?
Old 07-14-2008 | 08:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black 99 Bird
Where are you located in IN?
Fort Wayne, northeast

Quick Reply: FS: Barely used Superlifts 4 post hydraulic lift