GTO HSV body kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTO HSV body kit

$3200
I don't have a lot of posts on here, but this is posted on ls1gto.com, where I'm usually at.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256230

I have to sell this HSV fiberglass body kit as I am moving to Hawaii and unfortunately do not have the money to get this painted and installed before the move. I even waited 8 months for it to arrive from Oz. I recently took it to a very good body shop (show room quality) here in Denver, and realized I can't afford to do this AND move. They estimated about $1500~ for the prep, paint and install. I asked them what they thought of the quality, as I have no idea when it comes to fiberglass, and they said it's very good, high quality (not too flimsy, etc) material and that it will be easy to work with.

This will fit an '04-'06 Pontiac GTO

This kit includes the following pieces:

-HSV Front Fascia
-HSV Rear Fascia
-HSV Side Skirts
-HSV Three Piece Rear Spoiler (with LED)
-Holden Lumina SS LHD headlights
-Fog Lights

The price is $3200, which is exactly what i paid. It's a STEAL vs the polyurethane parts from JHP, and you don't have to wait forever for it to arrive. And, as I understand it, fiberglass is repairable where plastic is not.

I also have the Holden Side Repeaters (both amber and clear covers) with one set of harnesses if you need them for $60.

The only things not included for the full conversion are mesh backings for the inlets and the badges if you want them (i didn't, so I didn't look to buy any).

Here are some images from Macro's thread that show what it will look like:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...onversion+pics

PM me if your interested.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kit has been sold on ls1gto.com pending payment

Quick Reply: GTO HSV body kit