Turbo kit (Complete) fuel system, meth kit, solid mounts, gauges, ATI Dampner, etc!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turbo kit (Complete) fuel system, meth kit, solid mounts, gauges, ATI Dampner, etc!

Complete PTK turbo system with allot of upgrades, this is not an ebay kit like some are selling on this board this is a real PTK kit. All tubing is coated and wrapped so you dont have too. Only 500 miles on system, something came up and need the cash to pay off all this stuff. It includes allot of extra stuff as listed:

*All hot parts all mandrel bent, coated by jethot, and wrapped with DEI wrap professionally wrap alone for system cost $350 for all of it extra wrap included as well

*T80GTS turbo by Jose at Forced inductions good for 1250 horsepower. Turbo is not loose in any way shape of form only used for 500 miles, only saw synthetic oil, no chipping of blades and spins very nicely. Started out as a T76GTS then was sent to Jose for upgrading to a better exhaust wheel and bigger 80mm s wheel.

*turbosmart 48mm wastegate with a inner 4psi and outer 10psi spring as well as a outer 7psi spring.

*Header type system will also include a set of new spark plug protector boots good too 2100 degrees continuous as well as a new set of Taylor race 409 wires with 1200 degree wire shielding.

*Turbo blanket and 3 velcro pipe sheilds as well

*4500 for just the basic system and have added over 2500 in extras such as turbosmart 48mm wastegate, wrapping, spark plug wires, sheilding, and protectors, threaded IAT sensor, oil feed and drain line and required fittings, bosche relays, alternator relocation bracket and belt, pcv system, etc, etc. Total invested is well over $7000 would like to get $4500 shipped for all willing to take the loss as I dont need this stuff around anymore. Shipping will be substantial with the nice bib boxes I have. Exhaust runs up to where a Y-pipe connects, this is how I had it setup.

*It also comes with a new full air to water intercooler system brand new never used with large core, remote mount resevior, pump, new high pressure lines, intercooler piping, couplers, t-bolt clamps, and everything needed good for turbo systems running 25+ PSI and good too 1500hp. It costed $2100 for it. Look up A2W intercooler that MightyMouse is using if you are thinking twice about it. The biggest thing was that I didn't want to hack up my bumper and with this you don't. You can street drive with it and never have to add ice unless you want to at the track.

*Kit also comes with a Complete Crankcase/PCV system - I bought a brand new Husky oil seperator that is common on this forrum and believe it was close to 40 bucks. Also has a catch can, required hoses(fuel line which won't colapse like vaccum line), pcv valve, checkvalves, fittings, etc, etc that added up quickly. I compied Mightymouse's sytem with minor tweaks and he has a long thread to explain it all. It worked great anyways.

SOLD Also have a basically new Snow meth injection system with all the nozzles and lines, upgraded pump, and controller paid over $500 would like $350 shipped. Keep your pistons cool and they will thank you.

SOLD I have a nice complete fuel system to feed your animal for both a LT1 or LS1 F-Body. Custom SS tank Mounts in the stock location with built in baffles
In tank Aeromotive a-1000 (1000hp NA 800hp Forced Induction)
-10 feed to rails
Aeromotive in line fuel filter
GM Fuel level sending Unit
Aeromotive FP Regulator
-10 feed Lt1 fuel rails or add rails for an LS1
Also has a filler neck with it as well
I bought a spare filter for it too
If you want the link to whom it was made by I can pm you. It either needs a -8an return line or you can use your stock feed as many do with results of supporting 1000rwhp. This is what I had planned to do with it. I'd like to get out what I have in to it or close to anyways. I paid 800 plus shipping from a sponsor.

SOLD I also have some brand new green top 42LB injectors that have been flow matched to within 0.5% of eachother. They costed 400 new plus to be flow matched and shipped back. I would like 340 shipped for them.

SOLD I got a very low milleage ATI Race dampner as well. Its stock diameter for both the assesories and A/C. $350 shipped. I also have a new ARP bolt & washer that I'll sell with it for $375 shipped. This is amoung the best dampner and reccommended with a turbo system do to the heat and high horse power.

SOLD Finally I have a basically new Autometer complete Wideband kit and boost gauge. They are of the Sport Comp series which I like the best. $300 for them. The gauges are still monted but will be out tomorrow as I order a couple gagues to fill those holes.

SOLD New Spohn solid motor mounts, used for mock up only - $145 shipped. These are reccommend with the turbo kit so you don't burn up the stock drivers mount. They weigh 10 lbs less than your stock one's too! Put the power to the ground!

Save yourself the hastle and buy everything together as you will need it all in the end. You will save allot of time, money and hastle. Trust me, the install took atlest twice as long as it should have if not 3 times as long tracking down all of the little parts and running into this and that. This is more or less a bolt on kit with basically everything that you need. I wish I could keep it but I need to pay this all off now that something has come up. Spent the last year buying and setting this all up and now have to see it go. Will be missed!

Also have some stock valve covers, comes with bolts and gaskets - $50 plus shipping

Willing to entertain offers but no lowballing as I paid for this and most is either brand new or barely used so understand that when making an offer thanks. If you choose to use paypal then you also are responsible for the extra 3% Maybe interested in a partial trade for a fast intake, preferably ported by a reputable person and maybe a 90 T/B to go with it.

If you buy it all together I'll eat the shipping and paypal fees if that is your choice of payment, this will be a significant ammount of money. Well over 500 bucks to be exact. You only pay $5200, ya that's right only $5200 for everything! This is what I originally wanted for just the turbo kit shipped itself! I don't want to even add up how much I will be losing but feel free to add up how much you'll save. This ammount will get you around to having just the hot and cold parts nevermind all the extra's. Trust me they add up fast not even including shipping. The hastel and wasted time is what really annoyed me though. Delayed me over 2 months with parts being lost, etc, etc after a long time of just finding them!

Buy it now and be ready for next race season or even better, the end of this summer! I'm having allot of interest with everything so I decided to sell things individually but will keep the turbo kit together though.

SOLDForgot to mention, I have a fully forged 370 built with all the best stuff. Complete from top to bottom, including heads, intake, rails, injectors, 90 T/B, etc, etc. Basically needs accessories and senors to be dropped in. Was built for some serious boost and power. Open to offers but as it sits complete as it is there is well over 6000 into it. I also have a rebuilt 4l80e with upgraded clutches, etc, custom stall, and all the swap parts needed for an F-Body. There was allot of money put into this as well, the shop even put it on a trans dyno after to test it. I know I got around 4000 or so into it and also open for negotiation. They are located in the US and I wasn't going to list at this time but if you are really interested please pm me and we can work out a deal. Serious inquiries only as I don't need to sell the engine or trans. I had a serious thought out combo ready to make 1000fwhp on pump gas and be street friendly!!!!!

I will update the total price of everything as items are sold

Last edited by Websy21; 11-01-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Update info
Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

I also have a brand new ARP bolt/washer that I'd throw in with the balancer.

Last edited by Websy21; 08-07-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: arp bolt/washer included with balancer but not shown
Old 08-04-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Addict

Old 08-04-2008, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

You will see that I made a plug in harness that connects to both of these fans as well as plugs into the stock harness's so you don't have to splice anywires. I can give you the colour code for both power and grounds for each fan.

Last edited by Websy21; 08-04-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Here are the valve covers and to whomever buys the kit, I will email you some threads I've stickied for myself that I have spent countless hours reseaching and all the info I can help you get it on faster, etc. I can also email you some pictures I took of the install to aid you as well.

Thanks again and I still can't believe I am letting it go for this much I will reread everything tomorrow as its been a long day and this took me over 2 hours to do. I may have missed something but hopefully not, I think I got it all.

Also, my trader rating speaks for itself so no worries in regards to buying from me. I love this site and wouldn't jepardize that.

I also forgot to say that I prefer a pm if you want me to get back to you ASAP. I am busy but will check frequently as possible throughout the day!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...just...wow...
Old 08-04-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by matts22
Wow...just...wow...
You are telling me, I am already regretting it....... don't make it harder on me, hahaha
Old 08-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Launching!

damn bro...
Old 08-05-2008, 01:09 AM
TECH Resident

WEBSY!?!? Whats up man dont quit on the turbo stuff yet i havent gotten my car up i might be buying some stuff of you if you part some stuff out lol either way good luck and free bump on a good guy! Somebody is gonna have a **** load of crazy parts if they jump on this
Old 08-05-2008, 12:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fenix999
WEBSY!?!? Whats up man dont quit on the turbo stuff yet i havent gotten my car up i might be buying some stuff of you if you part some stuff out lol either way good luck and free bump on a good guy! Somebody is gonna have a **** load of crazy parts if they jump on this
Thanks allot bro, I want nothing more than to be boosted. Especially a turbo kit and the months of research and gathering parts to make everything work together its a shame. I was so excited about this but hopefully I will be boosted sometime in the future. It won't be for awhile though thats for sure. The old lady and I split and I could really use the cash right now is why I listed everything to sell if you must know why. It was a tough decision taking it all off in one day after I spent a long time making it look really nice and go on just right. Nothing I can do about it though as I am not sure what the future will bring me at this moment.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

where can I find info on the block/engine?
Old 08-05-2008, 02:42 PM
TECH Addict

Pm's returned!
Old 08-05-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

i need the ati dampner---IF you decide to part out
Old 08-05-2008, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by red83
i need the ati dampner---IF you decide to part out
Alright, will let you know as I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of this and know there is someone out there that needs a complete kit. I only wish that I found a kit that was as complete as this and for a price this low when I was looking!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:54 PM
TECH Addict

pm's returned
Old 08-06-2008, 03:30 AM
TECH Regular

Do you finance :-p. Free bump for you whoever buys this is gonna have a wild ride.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:24 AM
On The Tree

pm sent,,,, Bump for ya...
Old 08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey how much for the complete turbo kit and trade fast 92mm ported from vengance(new) and nw 90tb (new)?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:23 PM
8 Second Club

Say it aint so.... Sorry to here bro
Old 08-06-2008, 02:08 PM
TECH Addict

All pm's returned to this morning, allot of interest in everything but no money yet....................

Originally Posted by Black X
Say it aint so.... Sorry to here bro
You're telling me, I stuck it out and had the kit on and the car running. Bad luck just kept striking this guy, mostly out of the performance world. Hopefully I will be back in the game sooner than I anticipate right now. Someday I will make it to your shop with something sick to strap on the rollers

Quick Reply: Turbo kit (Complete) fuel system, meth kit, solid mounts, gauges, ATI Dampner, etc!