LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

AI 200cc H/C Track Times UPDATE!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
You'll have to contact SS RRR, I'm the brains of the operation and he is in charge of marketing since he has no throttle body porting experience.
I thought SS RRR did the stocking at a liquor store? He must be moon lighting
Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tireburnin
I thought SS RRR did the stocking at a liquor store? He must be moon lighting
stocking, and sampling a ton too...evidenced by the constant literary quotes to the kids. get off the booze already!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speed_demon24

Ive ported an LS1 throttle body before.... so I can give you a killer deal on some ported LS7 heads. I also have desktop dyno so I should be able to spec out a decent cam.

LMAO. Bert impression is priceless.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

i wonder why nobody wanted to play "guess who's heads were really on the lexus 24 hour car", in the other thread. wow guess they want that swept under the rug ASAP. that would kill one of the advertising slogans for someone. getting close to letting that cat out of the bag. i'm about sick of someone getting someone elses credit. back to the OP keep up the good work man it will get faster and faster.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedDensityZ
I'm going to give the guys at spec and competition clutch a call and see what they have to say. A street twin is out of budget even though it is probably the best choice. Spec is probably the way I'm headed. Thanks for the input guys.
Let me know what you end up going with. I'm thinking about a ram power grip HD myself.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonisdn
i wonder why nobody wanted to play "guess who's heads were really on the lexus 24 hour car", in the other thread. wow guess they want that swept under the rug ASAP. that would kill one of the advertising slogans for someone. getting close to letting that cat out of the bag. i'm about sick of someone getting someone elses credit. back to the OP keep up the good work man it will get faster and faster.
Huh?

I think I missed something
Old 12-01-2008, 11:36 PM
TECH Regular

no you didn't miss anything, you just got caught up in a big LIE like a lot of people. i can't say for sure who started the lie but it falls on 3 people. could be 1 or 2 hell maybe all 3 were in on it.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
stocking, and sampling a ton too...evidenced by the constant literary quotes to the kids. get off the booze already!
In classical mechanics, centrifugal force is an outward force associated with rotation. Centrifugal force is one of several so-called pseudo-forces (also known as inertial forces), so named because, unlike real forces, they do not originate in interactions with other bodies situated in the environment of the particle upon which they act. Instead, centrifugal force originates in the rotation of the frame of reference within which observations are made.[1] [2][3][4][5][6] so that's how you tell what centrifugal force is...
oh.. wait.. hiccup... I fffffffforgot to delete the reference links.....
WHERE'S MY MAD DOG, SIS!

Does anyone want me to close this wealth of knowledge I've bestowed upon you minions with a quote from The Hobbit?