LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

did up a new video

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009 | 12:34 PM
9 Second Club

no we haven't done any testing with the bars on yet.... in the next few weeks we're going out. I just put the new ozite carpet in it so it's pretty much done. Got my tach feed back working cuz it quit for a minute... just gotta change the oil, adjust the valves and start filling bottles...

I intend to try for the record the next time we're out....
Old 02-26-2009 | 12:46 PM

Nice video. The wheel stands are awesome!
Old 02-26-2009 | 12:58 PM
10 Second Club

awesome good luck in 2009 !
Old 02-26-2009 | 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
no we haven't done any testing with the bars on yet.... in the next few weeks we're going out. I just put the new ozite carpet in it so it's pretty much done. Got my tach feed back working cuz it quit for a minute... just gotta change the oil, adjust the valves and start filling bottles...

I intend to try for the record the next time we're out....

i know this is off topic but when you going to bring the LT1 out to MELS in Vacaville?
Old 02-27-2009 | 09:30 PM
9 Second Club

i know this is off topic but when you going to bring the LT1 out to MELS in Vacaville?
you guys meet on saturdays right???? I plan on bringing it out soon... I wanted to bring it this weekend but i just found out I snapped a SECOND valve cover stud...... so now two are missing and the car starting leaking oil at the bottom of the pan rail...

i drove the car around last night and it seemed like it was hitting some kind of frigging limiter at about 5000 RPM.... it was stuttering badly when floored.... so i have to run through ALL of the plugs/wires and check my wiring again to the digital 7..... I don't know what it could be... i could have also had some bad gas.....

when it rains it pours....
Old 02-27-2009 | 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
you guys meet on saturdays right???? I plan on bringing it out soon... I wanted to bring it this weekend but i just found out I snapped a SECOND valve cover stud...... so now two are missing and the car starting leaking oil at the bottom of the pan rail...

i drove the car around last night and it seemed like it was hitting some kind of frigging limiter at about 5000 RPM.... it was stuttering badly when floored.... so i have to run through ALL of the plugs/wires and check my wiring again to the digital 7..... I don't know what it could be... i could have also had some bad gas.....

when it rains it pours....
That sucks! yeah we went to sac raceway wed night and i ran 13.7 @ 104 mph. I was having issues as well!

We have been meeting up on friday nights but i will ask when were going to meet up again. its kinda dark there at night they shut the lights off it sucks in my opinion