LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

mac headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FAD2BLK93
Ihave been calling mac directly , they havent said anything about needing additional orders, the guy says he will have to talk to the shipping boss and he will call me back and he never does, so then I call back and he says they have no confirmed shipping date...terrible customer service. Icall them once a week, maybe I should call them every day.
It's not that they are backed up due to excessive orders, they just don't have them made yet. They are a company that make them after a customer orders them. From time to time they might have a cpl sets laying around. When I bought mine a couple years ago it was the same story. Took them over 5-6 weeks to get them too me. You can keep calling but you will get the same story over and over. Have you spoke to that rough sounding chic over there yet? HA HA she sounds like a real looker She's got a deeper voice then the average guy.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
It's not that they are backed up due to excessive orders, they just don't have them made yet. They are a company that make them after a customer orders them. From time to time they might have a cpl sets laying around. When I bought mine a couple years ago it was the same story. Took them over 5-6 weeks to get them too me. You can keep calling but you will get the same story over and over. Have you spoke to that rough sounding chic over there yet? HA HA she sounds like a real looker She's got a deeper voice then the average guy.
Man that aint no lie.I made the mistake of saying "yes sir" to her once.Im glad I was on the phone and not face to face.Its been a few years since I talked to them so she may be gone I dont know.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slamm69
Man that aint no lie.I made the mistake of saying "yes sir" to her once.Im glad I was on the phone and not face to face.Its been a few years since I talked to them so she may be gone I dont know.
Yes Sir...lol I have this theory, Girls that sound cute on the phone are butt ugly and the ones that sound butt ugly end up being hot. I have experienced this first hand a few times

Quick Reply: mac headers