LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Got some stuff today from Scoggin Dickey and Brakemotive!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Got some stuff today from Scoggin Dickey and Brakemotive!!!!

Ordered me some things last week and thought I'd share since I haven't purchased anything in a while. First things first though...Scoggin Dickey is hands down the best place I have ever done business with and they will continue to get ALL my business thanks to Jesse, their fast shipping, and unbeatable prices!!! Jesse has single handedly took care of me when I purchased this stuff (brake lines, cutout, and springs) and when I ordered a clutch, alum flywheel, and hydraulics from him a couple months ago!

Also Brakemotive took very good care of me with the pads and rotors. They offer great prices on their LT1 brake items. I went with them because they were having a sale and I have never tried any Powerstop items. Hopefully these rotors with the ceramic pads and braided lines from SD will help out my small LT1 brakes! I ordered this stuff last Wednesday right before they closed and they arrived today. That is very fast especially with a holiday on Monday.

1.Electric QTP cutout and Russel braided brake lines
2.NEW BMR lowering springs
3.NEW BMR lowering springs
4.Pads and rotors from Brakemotive
5.Up close of the zinc coated blank from Brakemotive

Last edited by porksoda; 05-28-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahh very very nice! let us know how those springs work out alot are interested in seeing how they perform. whats the exact website you ordered all of your parts through btw ?
Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually don't order from online. I call Scoggin Dickey direct and talk to Jesse. He always treats me right. Jesse is actually the guy on here under the username "Scoggin Dickey", all of his info is in his sig. THis includes his number and extension number. (https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=3451)

Quick Reply: Got some stuff today from Scoggin Dickey and Brakemotive!!!!