LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Got mad and just went back to Ion & MadTuner

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got mad and just went back to Ion & MadTuner

I still can not get LT1Edit to work right, now I am getting runtime errors.

So I ordered a tune from Ion again, he has taken good care of me so I went to him again.

A Friend is coming over with his laptop and I will just load his program and have that as a real solid starting point.

I will sell the laptop I bought and get one with a serial port to start playing again later but for now using someone elses computer with my cable we should be good to go.

Finally I should be ready to take the car out on the track and the Dyno and see just how she does. After all the fighting with LT1Edit for so long and different cable converter's it will be nice to know I can drive and not hit 10:1 AF at WOT all the damn time.

So Time slips and Video's of the Burnout should be coming very soon!

Last edited by Cross; 07-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Cross
I still can not get LT1Edit to work right, now I am getting runtime errors.

So I ordered a tune from Ion again, he has taken good care of me so I went to him again.

A Friend is coming over with his laptop and I will just load his program and have that as a real solid starting point.

I will sell the laptop I bought and get one with a serial port to start playing again later but for now using someone elses computer with my cable we should be good to go.

Finally I should be ready to take the car out on the track and the Dyno and see just how she does. After all the fighting with LT1Edit for so long and different cable converter's it will be nice to know I can drive and not hit 10:1 AF at WOT all the damn time.

So Time slips and Video's of the Burnout should be coming very soon!
I'm a satisfied MadTuner customer.

Awating vids.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have MadTuner, and I abhor it because my car wasnt running so hot. theres no reason for the automatic cars to shift at 7700 RPMS! I'm waiting an eternity while this car isnt pulling to shift. 6K or little lower would be nice. I'm having Dyno Pulls done here in town. F it.

Quick Reply: Got mad and just went back to Ion & MadTuner