LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Basic Bolt-Ons for Newbies!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 12:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by balls2thewall
Hay i found out what the guys r doing its a air filter with the mass air as a part of it its made by street and proformance. but i was wondering if any one knows of a intake tube that turns dow insted of turning to the drivers side of the car
I believe Paxton's supercharger kit uses intake tubing that turns directly down from the throttle body, but I'm not positive.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 95greenZ
who siad ignition isnt needed on a n/a car....did u ever hear of messing with the timing to get more power...and...for some reason....my car was missing when i started to get on it...bought an ignition box..and the problem was gone....the first things i did was do an exhaust and 4.10 gears...the best things did...then i did my suspenion and all of my air intake...now i need a motor!!
ignition upgrades arent needed on a NA car with boltons. stock plugs, wire, ignition components all work perfectly well. if you had misfire it was because of something faulty in your igintion system, and not because everything was working properly but just not able to handle the power.

Quick Reply: Basic Bolt-Ons for Newbies!