LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Single plane guys, my elbow and throttlebody is for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 10:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Single plane guys, my elbow and throttlebody is for sale.

I am moving to a 4 hole setup with a hat.

This is a Intake elbows .com sheetmetal elbow with a AS&M billet Monoblade 1300 cfm throttlebody.

This setup MIGHT fit inder a stock hood, I have a very low WS6 style ram air hood(see sig) it fits under with no mods, cowl is slightly trimmed under the hood seal, it is on a super victor, on a vic jr I know it would fit under a stock hood. Its setup to work with a stock throttle cable, I made and welded an adjustable deal on the side of it.

I sent this elbow back to Aaron where it was made and had a short side radius plate put in it, they dont come with one. This helps the air turn into the plenum. Also has been drilled on the rear of the elbow for all the stock intake vacuum fittings to screw in.

Both these parts have 8500 miles.

$500 shipped for both.

Last edited by FASTFATBOY; 12-31-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
I am moving to a 4 hole setup with a hat.

This is a Intake elbows .com sheetmetal elbow with a AS&M billet Monoblade 1300 cfm throttlebody.

This setup MIGHT fit inder a stock hood, I have a very low WS6 style ram air hood(see sig) it fits under with no mods, cowl is slightly trimmed under the hood seal, it is on a super victor, on a vic jr I know it would fit under a stock hood. Its setup to work with a stock throttle cable, I made and welded an adjustable deal on the side of it.

I sent this elbow back to Aaron where it was made and had a short side radius plate put in it, they dont come with one. This helps the air turn into the plenum. Also has been drilled on the rear of the elbow for all the stock intake vacuum fittings to screw in.

Both these parts have 8500 miles.

$500 shipped for both.

Would you part it out? I have a TB but want that elbow.

If you'd take 250 for the elbow I'll pay ya today .
Old 12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No for sale threads guys.

Quick Reply: Single plane guys, my elbow and throttlebody is for sale.