LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

stalling out on freeway

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stalling out on freeway

my 93 z28
so the other day i start driving to my friends house about 20 mi drive about half way there my car dies, im going about 70 mph, i pull over and try to start it wont start, i sit for about 1 min fires up get to my friends house. i leave stalls out all most same spot but going the other way same thing i sit for 1 min starts up,
next day almost the same drive and same speed 70 mph stalls out same thing stalls out on the freeway than starts after 1 min,
yesterday almost same speed same milage same thing, what could it be? the OPTI only has 8000 miles but it is a summit raceing product it was cheep at the time could not afford the MSD one that is like 500 $
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kevs93camaro
my 93 z28
so the other day i start driving to my friends house about 20 mi drive about half way there my car dies, im going about 70 mph, i pull over and try to start it wont start, i sit for about 1 min fires up get to my friends house. i leave stalls out all most same spot but going the other way same thing i sit for 1 min starts up,
next day almost the same drive and same speed 70 mph stalls out same thing stalls out on the freeway than starts after 1 min,
yesterday almost same speed same milage same thing, what could it be? the OPTI only has 8000 miles but it is a summit raceing product it was cheep at the time could not afford the MSD one that is like 500 $
Check your fuel filter/pump.