LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Buying optispark from "thepartsladi"

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010 | 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Buying optispark from "thepartsladi"

My buddy is looking for an optispark for his '97 formula. I've heard thepartsladi on ebay is the cheapest around for a genuine GM/delphi opti. I can't seem to find any on their store or on ebay at all really...also wondering if the GM performance one the same thing/comperable?

(here's the listing for it on summit)http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ACF-1104032/

thanks guys
Old 05-06-2010 | 10:07 PM
TECH Addict

I think I would buy from the parts ladi or just buy a summit or jegs opti. no sense in spending that much on an opti that seems to be hit or miss.
Old 05-06-2010 | 10:23 PM
TECH Veteran

get it from the partsladi only
Old 05-06-2010 | 10:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
get it from the partsladi only
agreed!

http://stores.ebay.com/thepartsladi

thats the link. IDK why but its only showing 6 things for sale. she has them i know that
Old 05-07-2010 | 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Im not sure why their full page isnt showing up. I bought one from her 5 days ago. Its excellent quality and a true Delphi unit. I recommend them completely.
Old 05-07-2010 | 01:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jaycenk
I think I would buy from the parts ladi or just buy a summit or jegs opti. no sense in spending that much on an opti that seems to be hit or miss.
true and false from what I've heard. The word i've been hearin is that GM/Delphi is the way to go hands down(and the parts ladi has the lowest prices ). It seems that more aftermarket (whether it be an Accel, MSD, Jegs, Summit, or a Chinese made special) are more likely to fail and have people complaining all over the web. It may be hit and miss, yes, but not as much with a legit AC delco/delphi unit. I'd rather pay for a GM unit to begin with, rather than a "made in china" special AND THEN a GM opti after the cheap junk fails...

As for the partsladi's page, that all I was finding was those 6 items, so I didn't think I was doing something right, but I geuss not...geuss I'll havta check back in a few days

thanks fellas

Quick Reply: Buying optispark from "thepartsladi"