LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

High Flow Fuels fuel pump, possibly dead already?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010 | 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Even the well-known brand wallbro is being fraudulently used by chinese manufacturers. Order from a well-known shop that watches what distributor they get parts from. Or buy mine its genuine walbro
Old 09-02-2010 | 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I ordered a Walboro off ebay for $99. God I hope its not a chinese fraudelent one. Here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WALBR...#ht_3960wt_921
Old 09-02-2010 | 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Google search "fake walbro" or "fraudulent walbro" and check out what's out there. You'll find a page or two describing the differences between real and fake. Not sure about the pump you bought. It looks a bit suspicious because of the surface finish on the pump's body, but the seller swears up and down they're genuine. They could be in big legal trouble if you got sold a fake and you can prove it.
Old 09-04-2010 | 01:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qc97z
Google search "fake walbro" or "fraudulent walbro" and check out what's out there. You'll find a page or two describing the differences between real and fake. Not sure about the pump you bought. It looks a bit suspicious because of the surface finish on the pump's body, but the seller swears up and down they're genuine. They could be in big legal trouble if you got sold a fake and you can prove it.
Yeah i think they're legit haha. At least i hope

Quick Reply: High Flow Fuels fuel pump, possibly dead already?