LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Parking Brake adjustment on 94 z

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 11:22 AM
11 Second Club

Received 115 Likes on 90 Posts

Haha..unproven ftw!!

What's up with the rubber bands on your car?

Ohhhh ya they are the tires on them rims.....

Old 09-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Village Troll

Received 534 Likes on 386 Posts

Do you think you'll go deep 10's as promised on them rims?
Old 10-01-2010, 10:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the_merv
The last part was a little friendly sarcasm..poking a little fun..

Here's a legit one for ya..

**** off.
Missed the sarcasm...check,

got that you still come off as a douche...check,

No longer have an LT1 car, but still troll the forum....check,

Still egging on the "inferior" LT1 cars with yet another gen III build that has yet to post up anything worth bragging about...check.

Got it. But I will still respect the service you've provided to our country, no matter how much of a douche you come off as on this board.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Effing parking brake. Mine hasn't worked right in years.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
Missed the sarcasm...check
You'll be ok..I have faith in you.
got that you still come off as a douche...check
Education system fails you. Re-read.
No longer have an LT1 car, but still troll the forum....check
I'm offering some pretty good technical advice and knowledge from years of experience..what are you bringing in besided bitching and griping?
Still egging on the "inferior" LT1 cars with yet another gen III build that has yet to post up anything worth bragging about...check.
Not egging on anyone, just hanging out and chillin, helping where needed. You feel inferior cause you are slow..go to therapy if you have to. I'm fine.
Got it. But I will still respect the service you've provided to our country, no matter how much of a douche you come off as on this board.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Effing parking brake. Mine hasn't worked right in years.
Check that screw man..it makes a BIG difference..

If ya need the diagram let me kno.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Village Troll

Education system fails you. Re-read.
Nope. He's pretty spot on...

Originally Posted by SS RRR

Quiet time when it comes to this question?
Old 10-01-2010, 02:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The guy who's too embarrassed to post up his timeslips is calling other people slow.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:52 PM
11 Second Club

Umm I don't have any slips..re-read..
Only thing I have is what I've beat so far..

When I get times for this setup you all will definately see them, they'll be in the sig.

But until then you clowns are just beating a dead horse with the topic. Have fun chasing your tails.

Pce.

Last edited by the_merv; 10-01-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

Umm I don't have any slips..re-read..
Only thing I have is what I've beat so far..

When I get times for this setup you all will definately see them, they'll be in the sig.

But until then you clowns are just beating a dead horse with the topic. Have fun chasing your tails.

Pce.
I guess if I ran 7.96 @ 90 mph in a 402 with a 3200lb race weight I would claim I don't have any time slips either. Claiming you went to the track to only run at 1/2 throttle is a bit excessive though.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

Lol.. do I have a 402? Reading fails you.

No new slips for the 408/T56 setup yet. Whole different combo of parts..different car, different Engine, Trans, Gears...everything. It's faster than the old setup by far. So quit talkin about what I HAD..and focus on what I have.

However an old one from my old 402 was a 7.12 @ 96.6 mph 1/8 mile..just found it.
7.9..come on now..quit being ignorant.

Hell you all **** talkers should line your F-body's up against my Camaro with this slow 408..if it's as slow as you claim it to be then no competition for ya huh..that 12 sec Built 396 SR car might just beat it....

If my **** ran 12's I'd put a bullet in it myself.

Just a built 10.9:1 408, L92 Heads, Custom Cam, Tuned, Built T56, Good Clutch, 3.90 Gears..small time **** takin down 750's on the highway..I mean that's just slow to you guys tho so bring ur fast 12 sec **** out and run it..

I have NEVER came in here hatin on anyone with an LT1 and talked ****. I have helped alot here with what I have learned, thats what it about.

What the **** honestly is your guys's problems? One of you arent puttin out to the other..?

Ya the first engine, 402ci at 10.8:1 comp, blew the Rings on the shakedown pass and we ran it to see what it did. I trailed it to the track so I'll blow the ****** up having fun..
Blown Rings it cut 1.56 60fts with a Built 4L60E, Yank SS 3600 Stall & 3.73's, tore *** down the track with a 11.19@120mph 1/4 mile, burining all kinds of oil too..lol

Holy **** SS RRR a Auto Car trapping higher than your 6spd SR car.. WTF are you doing wrong?

I dont even have to adress the rest of you 12 sec dorks...you know who you are. When you make your **** fast or have the capability (cough..396 SR fail..cough) I'll be concerned.

Until then you guys keep being slow *** hatin losers and STFU and learn something instead of mouthing to someone that has their **** straight WITH a fast car. I did my work..ran into all the bumps on the road and built the bitch right this time.

Bring ur *** down to Arkansas, quit this keyboard macho ****..line em up or shut the **** up.
I'm good to go so you ***** bring it. You started the ****, there's the call out.

And I'll state it again..

NO NEW TIMESLIPS FOR THE 408/T56 SETUP

5 times for you blind people. Those with dislexia I dont know what to tell ya.

To the mods that are reading this(I'm not stupid).. last time I had **** around I flushed it.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

And bring some money too..multiple hundreds.

Ole Merv needs new Tires....
Old 10-01-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

First off, im sorry to continueing to take this off topic but..

hahah Merv your the best. Some poeple must just have problems lol

I cant recall you ever talking down to anyone (who didnt deserve it) on the LT1-4 section here. And as far as "trolling" goes. If giving advice, and trying to help out others. with your knowledge of these cars is trolling. Id just have to imagine were all apart of that...
Old 10-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
The guy who's too embarrassed to post up his timeslips is calling other people slow.

got that you still come off as a douche...check,

No longer have an LT1 car, but still troll the forum....check,

You three **** sticks should STFU and respect someone that has contributed a TON to the LTx Family.

I've seen his new build first hand and I can tell you this, it's going to pull better times then your weak *** 11 second badge. His **** would OWN your current set ups.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Village Troll

C'mon mervin, calm down. Regarding your old setup, I'm not sure that's really something to boast about or not considering the race weight and setup. So are there 10's in your future or not? Simple question.

BTW.. when you enter a thread and start name calling someone who just made some random statement then you are going to get **** on a little bit. Especially considering who you are and the dumb **** you've stated in the past. It's all good. Roll with it, son. Happiness is a choice.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

So you have a 3250lb 408 lsx that made less power that h/c lt1's, but you feel the need to call other people's setups garbage? Awesome
Old 10-01-2010, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

C'mon mervin, calm down. Regarding your old setup, I'm not sure that's really something to boast about or not considering the race weight and setup. So are there 10's in your future or not? Simple question.

BTW.. when you enter a thread and start name calling someone who just made some random statement then you are going to get **** on a little bit. Especially considering who you are and the dumb **** you've stated in the past. It's all good. Roll with it, son. Happiness is a choice.
Shut the **** up you hypocritical douche.

Now, is this guy ****** serious?....

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
So you have a 3250lb 408 lsx that made less power that h/c lt1's, but you feel the need to call other people's setups garbage? Awesome
When did my 408 make this so called less power?

Show me where I have posted a dynoslip of it?

Your post there just shows your mental capacity to fail. Never even ran this 408 on any Track or Dyno yet. How many times have I said this so far?..lets see if your dumbass can count.
Apparently you can't differentiate between a 2 and an 8, so use your fingers.

Refer to the following after you are done learning to count..

Now Ban yourself for being a dumbshit.

I hope your computer gets smart and off's itself..didn't know a processor can handle that amount of fail.

Last edited by the_merv; 10-01-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

So far that's two of you avoiding my call-out..I'm waiting on the 3rd to chime in before I classify you all as failures of the car world.

You got called out..put your car where your fingers are, or shuuuut it...

Stop dodging that call out, bring your car and lose some money. Life goes on.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good lord guys. yall need some beer summit now.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoFastKid
You three **** sticks should STFU and respect someone that has contributed a TON to the LTx Family.

I've seen his new build first hand and I can tell you this, it's going to pull better times then your weak *** 11 second badge. His **** would OWN your current set ups.
"Respect mah authoritah!" I didn't start with the name-calling, jackass. If you knew how to read, you'd see that his contribution to this thread has been acknowledged.

I'm glad you think his "****" is the best thing since sliced bread, but you really don't know much - especially anything about my cars. Besides that, what does any of this have to do with my cars? I feel good enough, to put down more money than you make in a summer of mowing lawns, that he doesn't have 2 out of my 3 cars covered. You don't need to worry about losing your lunch money, because a true test of this is improbable - we'll end up racing dyno's or some lame comparison with adjustments due to D/A, weight, indigestion, or other.

While we're bringing everyone else's cars into this, what does your sled run? See where this is going? Have a great day!

Quick Reply: Parking Brake adjustment on 94 z