LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Road to the 9's NA with a 385 AI HCI Street Car Video&Pics Inside 10.2x's so far.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
sweet man! i dn how u do it, i'd wanna pull my hair out when it comes to stripping an engine harness lol. i wouldnt even know where to start! yea i could imagine doing gaskets on an engine stand being 10x easier. plus like u said u can clean everything up and paint the engine bay. hmmmm from ur facebook status and what not it seems like u have some secrets, does re-head gasketing the motor hav something to do with it?? hmmmmm
mayyybeeeeeeee lol...........i decided to just re-ring and re-bearing it while i got it out.......be good insurance for next year.......gonna start the tear down prob on christmas vaca and see what she looks like
Old 12-13-2010, 03:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by quik95lt1
mayyybeeeeeeee lol...........i decided to just re-ring and re-bearing it while i got it out.......be good insurance for next year.......gonna start the tear down prob on christmas vaca and see what she looks like
thats definetly a good idea! must be cool to do all that stuff with bottom ends and what not. i wouldnt have a clue what i was doing lol

Quick Reply: Road to the 9's NA with a 385 AI HCI Street Car Video&Pics Inside 10.2x's so far.....