LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Whats a good cam to go with?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speed, if you could release those CNC'd ***** you're clinging to you might realize there are other options out there that do work.

It's really quite pathetic how one way your brain is on the subject. I realize there are better options to diy porting. I never said it was equal. NEVER. But for you to act like it's worthless is ASSinine. <--- Spelled incorrectly on purpose english *****. Regardless regardless.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wrd1972

Deal. I promise I will learn to properly read your graph.
If you promise to answer my question.

Now enhanced with large bold font so you cant miss it.
Is it really fair to post numbers taken at .800" lift and not .600" lift to illustrate port to port inconsistency?

Come on I am meeting you half-way here.
I posted a graph showing the flow #'s from .000" lift to .800" lift. You are only choosing to look at the .800" numbers instead of the graph for some reason.

Originally Posted by LSWHO
https://ls1tech.com/forums/11649027-post102.html

Hell that was easy. Not verbatim, but might as well be.

Are these two examples of you saying he flows them consistently? Cause it appears in both examples you are badmouthing his consistency.

Now, back to you being an idiot...
Still waiting for you to show me where I said all hand porting is inconsistent. I don't see anything in that link you posted.

I have first hand experience with 2 sets of hand ported heads and 1 set of cnc heads on the same engine/setup. Just out of curiosity what kind of first hand experience do you have with ported heads since you seem to think you are an expert.

Quick Reply: Whats a good cam to go with?