LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

can someone help me with this issue i have with my 95 m6 camaro z28

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question can someone help me with this issue i have with my 95 m6 camaro z28

OK so here it is... i bought a mild built 95 6speed camaro z28.. car was running great.. was going to get on the e way and it cut out and cut back in.. so i kept driving.. well got off on my exit stopped at a light and it shut right down, did not act up or nothing completely shut down like i turned the key off, will idle for awhile, now if its cold it will run GREAT!!! then when it warms up to normal temp it will shut right off.. when it shuts down it takes awhile to start back up and i have no spark.. guy before changed the opti, i just changed the fuel pump,and filter, put a diff ECM in it (just to try it) stocks one back in, and its none of those, if the car is cold and i just turn the key over and leave it on it will not fire either, just trying to figure this problem out.. people are telling me it could be my chip in my key? turning on the theft system? if someone could help that d be great and id REALLY appreciate it thanks
Old 11-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Launching!

hmm larry i hope someone else can diagnose it on here.. i want to say opti but just dont know for sure..
Old 11-09-2010, 10:18 PM
TECH Resident

see if coil is getting spark to rule out opti.

if not check icm and VATS?