LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

95z28onjuice

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah its him,pretty funny how he just joined up again on jan 10,2011 and already has 60 posts...Ban him again
Old 02-20-2011, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
several people have been ripped off by this guy and he has the audacity to talk **** to me on camaroz28.com and tell me he never ripped anyone off....and im a piece of **** for talking **** to him....LMAO

thieves arrrggghhhhh

edit, now the thread over on camaroz28 is missing...

either way hit up revrider on here, he was the guy that was ripped on that board.
Thread was removed by the OP cause he got his items, message him and ask every single person if they got compensated? I either gave them a diffrent parts or returned there money to them, but do you see athread stating that??????? **** no....... Im not a thief and only 2 people called or emailed me about an issue and they were taken care of first. If i dont know there is a problem its hard to make it right. Im sick of the hard asses and internet gangster talking **** they will come pay me a visit....

Here you go quickz28 and rob and anyone else who wants to give my info out ill do it for you with a warning before i get banned for nothing. If anyone comes to my house to start **** over nothing you will be in for a handful.
Tom Simpson
6500 65th ave
pinellas park fl

Private property no tresspassing and will defend the home front from dumb asses who think they are tough.

As i said in every othere thread on the enternet about me being a thief, i made it right to all thiose who came forward that they did not recive there item. Yet i dont see any post about that.

I have been on camaro and corvette forms for over 10 yrs and this is the first time anything like this has happen to me and i did the best i could to make it right for EVERYONE who bought something from me. I have bought and sold many many things, i have been the one who did not get items before. This is all crazy, Im no punk kid , rip off artist,thief of any kind..... and i dont think this **** is funny in anyway at all

I have never been banned from any web site either 94camaro get your fact straite EVERYONE
Old 02-20-2011, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So did the OP get his items, or a refund or not?

There is no excuse for dragging it out 4 months and refusing to communicate.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by gregrob
So did the OP get his items, or a refund or not?

There is no excuse for dragging it out 4 months and refusing to communicate.
I have sent many PM's and have had no reply sense 12/19/10, I sent 2 PM's sence. I have not gotten anything.

Last edited by 95zBuild; 02-20-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:40 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id have to say I'm usually people forgiving of people when I buy things online, but when I pay for something it better be shipped. If you can't ship it or are just going to take 2 months to get it to me and not communicate then that's where I draw a line. I'm not saying that the customer is always right, but if you take my money then give me my ****. I almost never buy used junk off people because of past experiences online.

Quick Reply: 95z28onjuice