LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Losing interest. Should I sell or part out?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Village Troll

Received 534 Likes on 386 Posts

If you have no place to put it and it's becoming a burden then get rid of it. As you said, you can get another one and probably by then for very cheap.

Originally Posted by fucter
public storage
At 200 to 300 dollars a month it's not worth it.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eh, I'll put the new exhaust system on it and get it running. Maybe clean it up a bit and go from there. Might see it for sale in a couple of months tho, just not sure what to do with it yet.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 896 Likes on 638 Posts

It's a tough call. If you are done with the car just get rid of it. IMO, it will be easier and not worth the extra money, if any, you can get out of it.

However I have a 89 T/A that I have been trying to finish for years now and but it never works out. I got frustrated and sold my AFR heads, roller cam and everything else. Now I wish I hadn't.

If there is no attachment to the car then just get rid of it. Cars are like girls, there will always be another one that catches your eye.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
It's a tough call. If you are done with the car just get rid of it. IMO, it will be easier and not worth the extra money, if any, you can get out of it.

However I have a 89 T/A that I have been trying to finish for years now and but it never works out. I got frustrated and sold my AFR heads, roller cam and everything else. Now I wish I hadn't.

If there is no attachment to the car then just get rid of it. Cars are like girls, there will always be another one that catches your eye.
Haha yea, I hear ya. There is some attachment, but I'm a money minded person and in reality I could just buy another LT in better condition (or so I think) for a few grand in a couple of years once I settle down and have more time.

Quick Reply: Losing interest. Should I sell or part out?