LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

pics of stereo system

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 10:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I add my N20 I am removing the spare tire stealth box and installing a JL W6 in the driver side stealth box. This way I can hide my N20 bottle and get the same if not louder sound output.

I also converted all my door and rear seat speakers to polk componets. I will be replacing everything with JL eventually, polk was just a cheaper option at the time. The sound output is good from the polk's but I preferer JL over polk.

I also want to switch over to 97-02 camaro or trans am interior and add a double din so I can run a dvd/navi unit. I am not a fan of the flip up dvd/navi units, they look to tuner for me.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the crappy pictures and the dirty car. I took these in winter so it's still filthy.

10" Kicker L5 with a Sony 600w amp under it. Pleeeeenty of bass (for me at least). Even with the hatch open you cant see anything

Infinity Kappa 6x9's behind driver and passenger I still need to do something with the door speakers but it's nice for now.

I think I want to try and fit some Trans Am door panels so I can hook up some tweeters. Either that or fab up some tweeter mounts on the triangles in the corners of the doors that hide the mirror mounting hardware.

Quick Reply: pics of stereo system