LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

93 TA gets redone

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 08:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your setup looks great! Was your car stock height before the Koni install? How much ground clearance did you gain? Do you have any profile pics showing ground clearance before and after? I currently have Hookers at stock height, but have Koni's & Strano springs ready to go in. I am very concerned about ground clearance and loading on a trailer. Thx
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by WOOS1
Your setup looks great! Was your car stock height before the Koni install? How much ground clearance did you gain? Do you have any profile pics showing ground clearance before and after? I currently have Hookers at stock height, but have Koni's & Strano springs ready to go in. I am very concerned about ground clearance and loading on a trailer. Thx
Thanks, it had QA1s with drag springs & stock springs in the back. This current set up sits just like a stock F-body would. These were made by Eibach for SLP and they sit a little higher in the front than in the back, I have seen that complaint with other folks who bought Eibach springs. I have never heard of any one disliking the Strano Springs, lowered looks really great and those springs with Konis is suppose to be a really solid combo. I have a friend with Konis and Stranos, the cars no worse than any thing else to get on and off a trailer. I wanted some thing that sat like stock but handled well and still rode nice. The QA1s were horrible on bad roads, living in Houston, that's every thing around me.

Quick Reply: 93 TA gets redone