LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Need to sell, Am I ok on the price?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o and if were doing 10 bucks each where do i send it to? i would like to donate as well
Old 07-21-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96TransAmboosted
o and if were doing 10 bucks each where do i send it to? i would like to donate as well
Don't you guys worry about that. As I said I appreciate the help but this isn't just about the money. A small amount of it is to take her where ever she want to go after her surgery, another is for deductibles on surgery and meds. Hold on to your cash, your thoughts are more then enough. The car has to go to keep a promise I made to her and my wife. Nothing more nothing less. the car is going to fund a trip and possibly another car in the near future. It wont be an LT1 but it will be a fun car. Just not exactly sure what it is going to be yet. My daughter is in love with the new Challengers while the wife is in love with the new Grand Sport Vette. Seems nuts to give it up after putting in so much into it but they are both more important then the car is and since My step dad gave me the car before he died I know this is something he would have done for any one of us 5 kids and my mother as well. This is just the completion of something my Step dad set in motion 13 years ago lol. Time to close the book.