LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

prep on lt1 for s10

Old 03-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To correct my trend a stand alone makes the motor run but w/o don't work does gauges and everything but w/o. I can by pass the switch to make a/c work with relay do I have to.run both ecms to fix it all
Old 03-02-2016, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gmansvette
To correct my trend a stand alone makes the motor run but w/o don't work does gauges and everything but w/o. I can by pass the switch to make a/c work with relay do I have to.run both ecms to fix it all
You havent stated what year S10 you have. as for pinout on that connector I dont have that info available. As for the gauges if it's pre 97 then they do not run through the computer so just use your original sending units and wiring. If 97 and newer you will have to run both computers as all the gauges work off a serial data bus through the computer. the option I took on my 98 was to make a custom dash panel and install all autometer gauges. looks better than original. IMO. any other info as for gauges can be found on www.V8S10.org look in the electrical section and ask Rick racer lots of questions, He still has access to info that I can no longer access due to being retired. best of luck to both of you.
Old 03-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Teching In

If anybody has pin out for 2000 s10 with lt1 stand alone to operate gauges and a/c i need plug C100 just beside the ecm. also all wires that are not used to run the lt1 on a stand alone harness can they be removed, same with the ecm from factory for gauges. i need to know which pin to remove and if the others stay in the same place. i was a mechanic for 20 years but only time i changed over a ecm car from a 6 cylinder to a tune port i used a painless harness which i can't afford and it was already a computor car. please help if you can. i don't like to feel like a dumb --- but with this i do thanks please reply thanks for your support superspirit
Old 03-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Does does not control and where.the plug for fuel pump and lightsplug inanyone know what the standalone harness on lt1 in a 2000s10
Old 03-23-2016, 08:17 PM
Teching In

What does a 2000 s10 lt1standalone harness not.control. And where the fuel and light plugs plug up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: prep on lt1 for s10