LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

HELP!! Schematics needed for fuse relay under hood!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!! Schematics needed for fuse relay under hood!

hey guys i need to find the schematics for ALL the wires that lead to the relay for a 1995 z28 camaro. we have to repair a broken relay box and i need this diagram pictures are listed to show what i need its from a 93 but i need the 95
Attached Thumbnails HELP!! Schematics needed for fuse relay under hood!-imag0002.jpg   HELP!! Schematics needed for fuse relay under hood!-imag0003.jpg  
Old 09-12-2011, 10:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

You are going to need a factory service manual for that. The schematics are divided up by function-not by what goes in/out of that box and will be over many and different pages.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shbox
You are going to need a factory service manual for that. The schematics are divided up by function-not by what goes in/out of that box and will be over many and different pages.
So i have looked at looked at the books online and i JUST need it for that. but there in 2 different books which one has electrical body and chassis and the other book has electrical diagnosis and drivability and emissions (engine controls) do i just need the one with the electrical body and chassis or both?

http://www.autorepairmanuals.biz/sit...duct/GMP95F1-2

Quick Reply: HELP!! Schematics needed for fuse relay under hood!