LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LT1 died on the road.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The security light has been on? This happened to my car once and shut the whole car down at a gas station on a friday night on my way home from work...totally sucked. Did a little work to research the key bypass u are talking about and never had a problem again...clear the computer and start from the begining and do the mod.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FAD2BLK93
The security light has been on? This happened to my car once and shut the whole car down at a gas station on a friday night on my way home from work...totally sucked. Did a little work to research the key bypass u are talking about and never had a problem again...clear the computer and start from the begining and do the mod.
Yea the lights always been on off on off. I was told vats was tuned out of the car so it would not effect me in anyway. This is not the issue with the car not running atm. I wanted to try to mod to get the light to go away with out Taping over the light of taking the light out. How ever it seems to have back fired on me and now the mod is the only way to get the car to crank ha. Well crank to the point its at now were it wont turn over.

As for the fuel pump issue, guy is coming over tomorrow to get the car. After toying with it i found a spot i can hear the pump turn on and its making a bubbling slerping sound. I talked to the guy whos coming over to check over it and says hes even more convinced the pumps bad now. Says something might of broken off the pump and its causing bad to low pressure.

Quick Reply: LT1 died on the road.