LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Ok guys, stock LT1 options

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slownova73
I know this, but when i was 16 it was awesome having a cammed car in high school, wether it ran good or not, it made me feel good about my pile of bolts, and i know it will make my brother feel good that his car sounds great and drives great. just my opinion though, plus its my brothers money, im just trying to help him spend it wisely, not do like me and do **** backwards sometimes.
Awfully nice of you to do that for your little bro, if I had an older brother I'd hope he cared half as much to get me on the right track as you are.

I don't know how nice of a highschool hes at but ****, if I rolled up in my firebird to highschool when I was 16 the bitches would go bonkers and the homies would be envious.

I would say the hotcam kit is great for him and find some nice exhaust ( longtubes and ORY if you can) then get a different cat-back. Some gears and cleaning of the unnecessary stuff under the hood and hes got one sweet *** first ride. Grab a short throw if its a m6, he would love that, gotta have a nice shiny *** for him too.

The first thing a kid with his first car should do is clean every little part of it. In my opinion it helps you gain respect for it and helps keep you from doing stupid things with it especially as a 16 year old. You get to know more about your car and you spent your good time making it look nice. Trust me, have him clean his car from top to bottom and I really mean CLEAN and he is going to care for it and future cars more for the rest of his life. (Unless the car is already in great condition then none of my clean speech applies.)
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ thats just my thing, its an auto, but he hasnt driven it to much, and he is still afraid of the car, even in stock trim, but once he gets used to it, i would like to have the cam kit, headers, ory, and SLP LM1 catback ready for him.

and as for the high school, lots of pretty young ladies to flock to a bright red camaro, and as for the guys, pretty chill with everything, not much jealousy, atleast not when i was there.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Looks like you got a good plan then
Old 10-30-2011, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FormulaJoe
Looks like you got a good plan then
i thought so, just needed some cam opinions really.

Quick Reply: Ok guys, stock LT1 options