LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

BLS 93-97 Camaro Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm after these headlights for the safety and visibility, having 1k to spend is not an option at all. I struggled with 500 for retro's on my cobalt. If i can afford them I will for sure, but that is keeping in mind do you plan on keeping the car for the long run. Great job guys for sure!

I think I read the HID kits will be able to be ordered with the set, or included?
Old 12-15-2011, 05:31 AM
FormerVendor

Yes the rough pricing provided would include a complete HID kit. We can offer the kits for less if the customer wished to order their own kit however they would need to use our relay harness.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sweet! Great job on these. I dont mind the price if the quality is sound but I am anxious to see a group purchase to help with the cost.

Thank god for people like this that continue to produce updated parts and pieces for our old cars.

To all you guys that keep saying it can be done cheaper or better... Why not put together a FULL list of parts or produce your own kit for sale? I'm not saying that as a taunt or gripe. Rather, just asking for folks that dont know as much, and obvoiusly aren't looking to spend the big bucks for a plug and play kit.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by hyperzone
Sweet! Great job on these. I dont mind the price if the quality is sound but I am anxious to see a group purchase to help with the cost.

Thank god for people like this that continue to produce updated parts and pieces for our old cars.

To all you guys that keep saying it can be done cheaper or better... Why not put together a FULL list of parts or produce your own kit for sale? I'm not saying that as a taunt or gripe. Rather, just asking for folks that dont know as much, and obvoiusly aren't looking to spend the big bucks for a plug and play kit.
Thank you for your PM and we will be in touch when these are available for sale.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

My eyes !! I say that when i look in the rearview mirror at night and one of those riced out hondas have those bright *** lights..
Old 12-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 120 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastredz28
My eyes !! I say that when i look in the rearview mirror at night and one of those riced out hondas have those bright *** lights..
Not sure what exactly you are reffering to here, but that blinding glare you refer to is the product of throwing an improperly setup HID light together in a housing that it was not designed for. The people claiming that this kit is way overpirced and can be done for way cheaper, will odds are end up being that glaring car behind you.

Now, a properly designed HID bulb and housing will have a good cutoff and not blind on coming drivers or drivers in front of the car. I know for a fact that the BLS kit does neither of these.

:shrugs:

Quick Reply: BLS 93-97 Camaro Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit