LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Chrome Accessories..Need Some Input

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chrome Accessories..Need Some Input

Hey guys,

Long story short I have been in college for four years and haven't really touched my car. Haven't drove it much either. I have an annual car show coming up and I was thinking of adding some chrome touches. I remember there use to be a site / business that had chrome camaro door sills, chrome fuse box covers, master clyinder, PCM, brake fluid and radiator covers. They also made chrome sail panel covers with the little z28 sketched out. Now I can't seem to remember the name for the life of me. I thought I remember them being on LS1 tech at one point. I lost all my data when my computer crashed here at home and lost all my saved sites for my car. If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Devin
Old 04-22-2012, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its your car man.... and I think its always cool to customize.

IMHO, dont CHROME out an Fbody.....
Old 04-22-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 506 Likes on 203 Posts

http://store.yoastfabrication.com/servlet/StoreFront
Old 04-22-2012, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by popo8
Its your car man.... and I think its always cool to customize.

IMHO, dont CHROME out an Fbody.....
Not even a little bit? Only things I was looking for might be a chrome radiator shroud something to brush up the engine compartment. Its an all black car...didn't know if I should add anything...I've been out of the game for so long. i haven't even finished my exhaust with my electric cutouts yets on my y-pipe. just got the headers and the y-pipe with an extended turndown. Ready to get back in the game!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk97z28
Not even a little bit? Only things I was looking for might be a chrome radiator shroud something to brush up the engine compartment. Its an all black car...didn't know if I should add anything...I've been out of the game for so long. i haven't even finished my exhaust with my electric cutouts yets on my y-pipe. just got the headers and the y-pipe with an extended turndown. Ready to get back in the game!
Ok... as long as your not gonna buy EVERY chrome accesory made. lol

I like the chrome or polished shrouds...

I also like the valve coversl....

SOME people just get nutz... all the emblems go chrome, then the sail panels get the chrome covers, then the berger panel letters get chrome inserts.... then its the wheels..... then the scoups to the hood.... then you open the hood... and its every chrome accesory, plus PEP BOYS finest chrome plastic wire loom...

YOu know what I mean... but I meant no offense... Im a big fan of red, and I hear that I may have over done it... lol. So, I just give you my honest opinion.....

Quick Reply: Chrome Accessories..Need Some Input