LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LM1 Wideband - RPM and MAP signals?

Old 06-11-2012, 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LM1 Wideband - RPM and MAP signals?

I have a LM1 wideband with the RPM converter. I would log to start logging my A/F ratio as well as RPM and MAP sensor voltage. I've looked around and cant seem to find any good information on how to get these on my 95 LT1.

Shoebox shows that wire 13 on connector A of the PCM is tach output and that wire C23 is the MAP sensor signal.

Is it as simple as teeing wires into these two and hooking them into the analog inputs on the RPM converter or am I missing something?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have to run one ground to it also. But yeah all you have to do is tea into them. I beleive the first one is the rpm and then it dont matter after that. when you create your interface you will have to setup a 0-5 volt there for the MAP. Mine is getting out tuned but think that is what I remember.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I tapped into the C23 wire for the map signal but when the car is running the voltage is just pegged at 5.5v.

I hooked up datamaster and the MAP is reading around 55-60kpa at idle, which should be about 2.5v. Any idea what im doing wrong?

I tapped into the tach signal wire the same way and it seems to be working fine.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LM1 Wideband - RPM and MAP signals?