Hypertech Programmer Hack

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting past vin.lock on hypertech max energy programmer

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
this handy utility will get you past the VIN lock on your Htech

http://jumbofiles.com/q7135e2ff0fy

you could also use it in conjunction with TunerproRT for free scanning and tuning....
vintage
how can I get past the vin lock on my hypertech max energy programmer for a 1996 to 2007 gm classic truck/suv
Old 02-14-2020, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Frank Browning
I'm trying to make my hypertech for ford 4.6 trucks work on my 7.3 powerstroke diesel could you help me with this?
Originally Posted by Michael Holder
vintage
how can I get past the vin lock on my hypertech max energy programmer for a 1996 to 2007 gm classic truck/suv
this is a forum for 92-97 gen 2 LT1's, why do you think this is a good place to ask about trucks?? programmers are garbage anyways, spend your money on a real tune
Old 06-21-2020, 10:23 AM

this site is full of some of the rudest asshats ive ever read. OP great job. thanks. as for programmers being garbage, that might be true, the again thats the opinion of someone whos wasted at **** to of money on chevys
Old 10-06-2021, 07:02 AM

Ed, the only reason i can think of that would ruffle your feathers over this man's genius is that you must have some kind of investment in these devices of some sort. Why is it criminal to be smart enough to beat someone else's flawed ideas? You would think that would just make Hypertech up the ante, and figure out a more fool proof system- quite frankly, this man made my day by simplifying the work I set out to do today- You see hacker:thief, but I see hacker:vigilante. It's all a matter of perspective I suppose! I don't understand why people must rain on one another's parade. If you have that much time to argue with strangers over the internet just to get your opinion across, then you must have other things in life that's making you grumpy and this could just be your outlet because I'm sure the time spent really isn't worth your time! The world is filled with enough people trying to cut each other down- if you really cared so much about anyone changing their stance on hacking the system, you could've complimented the guy on being tech savvy, while kindly reminding him that hacking the system isn't worth the risk of losing his freedom and tainting his record. Hopefully, things have turned up for you! As for the amazing genius who just made my day, THANK YOU!
Old 10-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Village Troll

Received 530 Likes on 382 Posts

chinese wuhan bots are becoming a little mouthy these days….
Old 04-05-2023, 03:50 PM

Default At this time I agree...

Originally Posted by 96capricemgr
Most of us understand it is a piece of junk more often documented to slow cars down than to make them faster.

Next time put your effort into finding out IF a part is worthwhile.
I Ordered the max energy for my 07 Chevy pickup ..I do not have half the tuning options it says on the computer..I've got a bullydog that is twice the tuner...Spent 460$ and I am not pleased ...feel I was mislead

Quick Reply: Hypertech Programmer Hack