LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Shell URT Advanced fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Shell URT Advanced fuel?

OK im getting ready to put my new motor on the dyno and wanted to no your expieriences with the URT fuel..I have witnessed first hand its capabilities on a twin turbo lsx but cant find any results on a high compression na or n2o build.My motor is around 14.3:1 plus nitrous and 112 or c16 was obvious but I can get the urt alot cheaper here.Any advice or real world expierience needed thx.....
Old 07-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hit em Up
OK im getting ready to put my new motor on the dyno and wanted to no your experiences with the URT fuel..I have witnessed first hand its capabilities on a twin turbo lsx but cant find any results on a high compression na or n2o build.My motor is around 14.3:1 plus nitrous and 112 or c16 was obvious but I can get the urt a lot cheaper here.Any advice or real world experience needed thx.....
You specifically want Shell URT Advanced (there are two other URT flavors: 100 and 105).
URT Advanced will replace (and outperform) C16 and it's not made only for boosted cars: It likes high compression (even 15:1+) n/a and nitrous engines.

Quick Reply: Shell URT Advanced fuel?