LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Weight reduction lb/hp

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 01:52 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Mike, while your building your trans, and are considering another converter, many now have their T350s fitted with a Powerglide spline input shaft. Has something to do with supplying fluid to the converter. Of course, the converter has to be built for it. The converter then can also be used in a Powerglide in case you ever lose your mind and go that way. :-)

Both of my T350s have the Powerglide input.

I have a Rossler T350 I would sell. Has the 'glide input, clean neutral, "high RPM" front pump, aluminium drum, roller bearing tail housing, and 2.52 1 st gear. About 20 passes since fresh.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:10 PM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Wright
Mike, while your building your trans, and are considering another converter, many now have their T350s fitted with a Powerglide spline input shaft. Has something to do with supplying fluid to the converter. Of course, the converter has to be built for it. The converter then can also be used in a Powerglide in case you ever lose your mind and go that way. :-)

Both of my T350s have the Powerglide input.

I have a Rossler T350 I would sell. Has the 'glide input, clean neutral, "high RPM" front pump, aluminium drum, roller bearing tail housing, and 2.52 1 st gear. About 20 passes since fresh.
see now i asked art at coan about that and he said there was no advantage to running the PG spline unless you just had a bunch of PG converters to use with it.........i figured there had to be soemthhing more to it why would they do it?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just what I was told by another racer. About everybody I know has the PG shaft. First one I bought was like that. Just kept buying them that way so everything would interchange. I might need to ask somebody else. LOL
Old 01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Wright
After what myself and other racers I know and work with have seen, I would buy the ATI and be done with it.
I agree almost dumb not to. I learned the hard way

Quick Reply: Weight reduction lb/hp