LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Beware of arkansas polishing

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of arkansas polishing

ArkansasPolishing.com ( Isaac Weaver) in huntsville AR is a scammer, thief I sent my tpi intake to get polished and paid up front, he said he recived and gave me update on the progress then said he was gonna ship it sent me a shipping number to track, no activity on it for a week he said he was out of town and let me kow what happened when he got back hm he then said it was never picked up it should be there in a few days that was 4 weeks ago now wont return emails or answer the ph and blocked me on biding on his items on ebay btw his ebay id is c4-thirdgen so dont do bisness with this guy he is a scammer
Old 12-07-2013, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scammer arkansas polishing

DO NOT USE ARKANSAS POLISHING THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM. I sent them my tpi unit for work and never got it back. As soon as payment cleared for it all forms of communication stopped. they quite responding to emails, phone call, ect. had to file disputes with paypal and bank. very hard to get money or parts back ended up loosing my tpi unit and my money. dont under any circumstances send these guys any parts or money because you will never see it again. SCAMMERS, FAKE, FRAUD.

Quick Reply: Beware of arkansas polishing