LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

no motivation

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 10:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by bore.me
That's not true. I've been giving my car plenty of water and sunlight and I still don't have a stinkin V10!
Ah, but no fertilizer I assume.

Again, OP no where to be found. Lacks the motivation to turn the computer on maybe.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Again, OP no where to be found. Lacks the motivation to turn the computer on maybe.
Perhaps it's disheartening to know there are others with issues that are not as major who feel the same way...
Old 03-13-2014, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Perhaps it's disheartening to know there are others with issues that are not as major who feel the same way...
I'd be pretty disheartened if I had a hulk of Camaro chassis missing a drivetrain and many body parts sitting on jack stands as a lawn ornament for 4+ years, the neighbors must love it! Dude, you are living up to the stereotype of Camaro owners of being mullet/wife beater wearing, owning a broken down old Camaro in the yard on cinder blocks, Budweiser swilling, Nascar loving....you get the picture! If that's not enough motivation to get it in decent shape or sell/scrap it, not sure what is! Prove me wrong!

http://

Here's an inspiring success story for further positive motivation!

Last edited by ahritchie; 03-13-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: add pic
Old 03-13-2014, 01:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Same thing here, however most of those I knew around me were younger and became responsible adults, and the interest went out the window once they were seriously dating/married.
Yeah, that happened to a few of my friends too. Funny how guys can be friends forever, but a wife comes in, and suddenly the friends are the "enemy"......

One other thing that bit me in the ***, is when my mother got hit with Alzheimer's 8 years ago. I used to have a really nice, well lit, insulated and heated, garage over at her house, that I could use for long-term, winter projects. However, after her situation came up, she went into a nursing home, the house had to be sold, and now somebody else is enjoying my former "shop"....

Quick Reply: no motivation