LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

PCMForless Tune Questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCMForless Tune Questions

So I just ordered my 3800 stall and it should be here tomorrow. Now I'm planning on sending my spare Roadmaster lt1 pcm off to pcmforless to have it tuned. Though I'm wondering, on their ordersheet it has a pull down menu to select one of turning off vats, a/c, air, egr, etc but I can only select one. I'm assuming if I just put in the additional info box that I want all of that tuned out since all of that's deleted and I want vats gone, they'll do it. But I also got rid of ABS so now it's light is on in my dash. Keith told me the pcm doesn't control any abs functions though so how am I suppose to get rid of the abs light coming on? Just remove the bulb? Lol
Old 10-30-2014, 03:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LT11996
So I just ordered my 3800 stall and it should be here tomorrow. Now I'm planning on sending my spare Roadmaster lt1 pcm off to pcmforless to have it tuned. Though I'm wondering, on their ordersheet it has a pull down menu to select one of turning off vats, a/c, air, egr, etc but I can only select one. I'm assuming if I just put in the additional info box that I want all of that tuned out since all of that's deleted and I want vats gone, they'll do it. But I also got rid of ABS so now it's light is on in my dash. Keith told me the pcm doesn't control any abs functions though so how am I suppose to get rid of the abs light coming on? Just remove the bulb? Lol
I don't know how they go about their charging process for their tunes. But I'm going to assume that if you told them to turn them all off they will as part of the package (they click on a button to turn them off). Your best bet is to call them directly.

The ABS thing is not controlled by the PCM. The light will stay on so long as there is an error. Removing the bulb sounds like your best option.

Quick Reply: PCMForless Tune Questions