LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Catted y for pacesetters?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Snow Dog
well theres a couple of options. a cat from random tech is one. call them tell them what your working on and they can recommend the best option. other choices are magnaflow and carsound i think is one. im partial to random tech stuff. ive used it a lot and have been very pleased.

i forgot to get a pic, sorry. tomorrow is supposed to be crappy weather too. do you still need one?
Nah I pretty much figured out what I'm going to do, thanks for offering though
Old 03-22-2005, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What about a catted y for Jet Hot LT's? I would like it to be 3" and very nice flowing with very high flow cats. I'll also be putting the cutout about 10 inches from where the I and Y pipe meet. Random Tech cat backs sound awesome, I would recommend them to anyone.

If I got the Jet Hot's with the Jet Hot ORY would I be able to put these 3" Universal Converters on? and make it work w/o it affecting sound too much? I would really like to get cats so I don't have to worry about not passing state inspection *visual*. If I got LT's, would I need o2 sensors, extenders, what? If those cats will work I'll probably get them.

Last edited by blind527; 03-22-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Catted y for pacesetters?