LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LS1-LT1.com Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will yall chill out. if you don't like their policies, dont go to the site. this is not the place to flame on each other. if i was a mod, this would be locked right now
Old 09-14-2005, 02:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

#1. I wasn't the first one to call him a ******* idiot. re-read this thread from the beginning.

#2. You called the people over there in general, and no one in particular, ******** among others.

#3. I didn't start the site.

#4. You don't have exclusive rights to this site or any other so that means you and myself are entitled to state whatevery opinions we have.

#5. I find this funny just but it sounds like it's really pissing you guys off.

#6. I'll run ya for pinks any time you want
Old 09-14-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Too bad your car isn't as bad as your mouth cause maybe it would make it out of the 14's. In any case your just another one of the many punks I've bitchslapped at the track or on the street, too bad your so far away banging' cows in Idaho. We coulda had some fun
Wow, that is lame. Oh I have a 700 HP car let's talk **** because you feel like you own everyone now. Sorry dude, not everyones life revolves around working on their car like you. Your car =

Who cares if you have a faster car. Why don't you go down to the track with your other incest product friends and race your super car, idiot.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1993CaMaRoZ28ofIdAhO
WOW, dave cant make up anything funny to say so he goes after the car, wow ur ******* moron, get more creative! So my car has a lot of miles and you will beat it now come back in 10 mths and run ur mouth to either me or 94greencamaro, i will beat u on the track and then kick you square in ur ******* DICK! ******* old *** chomo, o bla bla 17 ripe age, what you like the younger ones?
You really don't know what you're talking about. You better find atleast a good 20 grand if you want to beat him at the track. Or, you could plumb the open nitrous line with no regulator in it into your intake and possibly kick his *** once down the track, and then pick up the pieces of your motor as they will be scattered all over the track from sprayin the **** out of it. I don't agree with him making a stab at your car, however I really doubt that you are going to smoke his 1100 horsepower car at the track, assuming it has the HP that he claims it has. Thats just my opinion as an outsider, not taking sides with anybody.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camaro 0wner
Alright, talk about being a hypocrite. Your not supposed to curse on your site, but you go on other forums and call people ******* idiots? I have never posted on ls1-lt1, I have just been reading up on this whole situation. "You" said that the other moderator was being a little harsh. Which is why I don't understand why you would come on here and start more problems. Also, what are you talking about when you say you were trying to "lighten the situation." Please explain how you can do that by calling people names? Perhaps you should grow up and stop acting like a 14 year old. Your making fun of someone who is 17? Ok...Good for you! I forgot, your so much more mature. In fact, your so mature that you call people "******* idiots." (HYPOCRITE) I have one more thing to point out and ask you. Why would you bash someones car about being in the 14's? Or 13's, 12's, what ever the case may be. Just because you have spent "your life" building up an 1100hp LT1, doesn't give you the right to rub it in someones face. Not everyone wants a superior drag car. I personally am just fine with bolt ons. I like my gas mileage and my car is quick. I don't care if I run 10's. Just more money and a waste of time in my opinion. It's a hobby, get over it and stop being a "******* idiot." If your going to make problems, make them on your own site.

I can't believe you would actually make fun of where he lives. This really confuses me. Do you think it's a good idea to make fun of people in ways that annoy or hurt them? (which obviously will make them retaliate) Way to think it through.
I didn't start the problems on here. I guess him making fun of people for other reasons is somehow better then the manner in which I retaliated. I don't remember saying anythig deragatory about you whatsoever. I have no beef with you. You have not attacked me personally. Why would you get in the middle of this? I follow the rules of the sites I am on. I have been on this site far longer than the other ones I'm a member of and it does not belong to you to tell me to leave or to me to assume I can stay. I was trying to prove a point. The point that some people will feel free to act however they want regardless of how it makes other people feel. If anyone would have come on here and said "wow those guys over at blah blah are strict and the one guy was real rude to me, I'm not sure what their problem is and I don't like their policies" or whatever, that would be the way to handle it. Instead it's ******** and **** **** and such. I purposely put myself on that level to see what the reaction would be. People don't like to be attacked with age and hometown references and attacks on cars they have put genuine hard work into. My car is no better or worse than anybody elses and it started just everybody elses, dead stock. Don't think I still don't lose races. Judging by the responses above, smack talk hurts. I even provoked a response from you who have not even been involved. This thread has become out of hand and there is nothing left to be gained, it should be locked.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by N20Dave
#1. I wasn't the first one to call him a ******* idiot. re-read this thread from the beginning.

#2. You called the people over there in general, and no one in particular, ******** among others.

#3. I didn't start the site.

#4. You don't have exclusive rights to this site or any other so that means you and myself are entitled to state whatevery opinions we have.

#5. I find this funny just but it sounds like it's really pissing you guys off.

#6. I'll run ya for pinks any time you want
Thanks for not proving a point at all. It doesn't matter if you were the first, the point is that you did. Anyway, you didn't just call him a "******* idiot." You said, "you guys are ******* idiots." I think that means more than one, doesn't it? I said you were a hypocrite. Do you know what that means? Apparently not...Just because this is another site, doesn't mean you should go on calling people names and doing whatever. Especially, if you say your a moderator of another site. Wouldn't you want to set some kind of an example? What a good moderator you are. This would be different, if you didn't deliberatly say that you were a moderator of another site. If you went around on other forums and cursed, I could care a less. Although, since you stated who you were, your making an *** out of your self. By the way, I'm not pissed off at all. You know what I think is funny though? "I find this funny just but it sounds like it's really pissing you guys off." Your grammar. Once again, there you go flaunting your cool car! "I'll run ya for pinks any time you want." Well, nevermind. I guess that's not flaunting, since it is your life and everything. I mean, you said it yourself.

Go get em!!

Last edited by Camaro 0wner; 09-14-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 09-14-2005, 02:47 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks for not proving a point at all. It doesn't matter if you were the first, the point is that you did. Anyway, you didn't just call him a "******* idiot." You said, "you guys are ******* idiots." I think that means more than one, doesn't it? I said you were a hypocrite. Do you know what that means? Apparently not...Just because this is another site, doesn't mean you should go on calling people names and doing whatever. Especially, if you say your a moderator of another site. Wouldn't you want to set some kind of an example? What a good moderator you are. This would be different, if you didn't deliberatly say that you were a moderator of another site. If you went around on other forums and cursed, I could care a less. Although, since you stated who you were, your making an *** out of your self. By the way, I'm not pissed off at all. You know what I think is funny though? "I find this funny just but it sounds like it's really pissing you guys off." Your grammer. Once again, there you go flaunting your cool car! "I'll run ya for pinks any time you want." Well, nevermind. I guess that's not flaunting, since it is your life and everything. I mean, you said it yourself.

Go get em!!
I used plural because there were more than one involved. Yes I know what hypocrite means. Did you re-read the entire thread? BTW, it's grammar not grammer "I'll run ya for pinks" was a parting joke.

You shouldn't swear at the office but it's acceptable to do at a bar. Two different places, two different rules. Tell me how this is different.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I didn't start the problems on here. I guess him making fun of people for other reasons is somehow better then the manner in which I retaliated. I don't remember saying anythig deragatory about you whatsoever. I have no beef with you. You have not attacked me personally. Why would you get in the middle of this? I follow the rules of the sites I am on. I have been on this site far longer than the other ones I'm a member of and it does not belong to you to tell me to leave or to me to assume I can stay. I was trying to prove a point. The point that some people will feel free to act however they want regardless of how it makes other people feel. If anyone would have come on here and said "wow those guys over at blah blah are strict and the one guy was real rude to me, I'm not sure what their problem is and I don't like their policies" or whatever, that would be the way to handle it. Instead it's ******** and **** **** and such. I purposely put myself on that level to see what the reaction would be. People don't like to be attacked with age and hometown references and attacks on cars they have put genuine hard work into. My car is no better or worse than anybody elses and it started just everybody elses, dead stock. Don't think I still don't lose races. Judging by the responses above, smack talk hurts. I even provoked a response from you who have not even been involved. This thread has become out of hand and there is nothing left to be gained, it should be locked.
This is your first post I would consider not offensive. I know you don't have a beef with me. It was just annoying me how you seemed to be picking on people. When you made the "******* idiots" remark, it sounded like it implied everyone. The point is, you "shouldn't" have put yourself on this level attacking people. You should have known what was going to happen. I have no right to tell you what to do, but I can give you my opinion about the situation.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

This is your first post I would consider not offensive. I know you don't have a beef with me. It was just annoying me how you seemed to be picking on people. When you made the "******* idiots" remark, it sounded like it implied everyone. The point is, you "shouldn't" have put yourself on this level attacking people. You should have known what was going to happen. I have no right to tell you what to do, but I can give you my opinion about the situation.

I am glad we are out of the offensive mode. I've been trying to get it back to civility for the last few posts. Maybe I shouldn't have lowered myself to a given level. It got under my skin a little. Evidently I wasn't the only one.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

Any parting words from 1993camaroz28ofidaho???
Old 09-14-2005, 03:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94strokedz
Any parting words from 1993camaroz28ofidaho???
You're enjoying this aren't you.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I used plural because there were more than one involved. Yes I know what hypocrite means. Did you re-read the entire thread? BTW, it's grammar not grammer "I'll run ya for pinks" was a parting joke.

You shouldn't swear at the office but it's acceptable to do at a bar. Two different places, two different rules. Tell me how this is different.
First, I would like to start with nice work. That was pretty funny with the grammar thing. Of course, I make a spelling mistake in that situation. Sigh. (At least grammer is a word. It's a logical mistake) Anyway, I have already touched this subject. That's not a good example. We are talking about "online." Your a moderator and part of the argument had to do with cursing. You can't act one way, then be different all of a sudden. Technically, you have never left the office. Everyone still knows who you are and it's the same situation. It's more like, your the head of the office and you tell people it's not acceptable to swear. Then, you have the same people meet you for a lunch break and your cursing up a storm. Everyone would be like: wow, what a hypocrite. He says it's not acceptable to swear, but look at him now. Do you get what I mean?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:05 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

o look strokdz is now the thread badass,lets give it up for him and dave for sucking on each others dicks, horaaaa yeaaaaa, woweee, you guys spend to much time and money on your cars, if i had the cash i would beat you, im 17 i go to school and work, so i really dont sit and ******* work on my car all god damn day! ill run ya fur pizinks! Now you finaly decide to not talk **** about the car and more the to person, mmmhmm, you really should feel like a great moderater at this point you keep digging yourself a hole for me to **** in! 94greencamaro and i started this as 2 ppl hating a site now we have much more backup from ppl. you got 94 strokd dick and yourself, congrats, ******* bitch ****!
Old 09-14-2005, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

First, I would like to start with nice work. That was pretty funny with the grammar thing. Of course, I make a spelling mistake in that situation. Sigh. (At least grammer is a word. It's a logical mistake) Anyway, I have already touched this subject. That's not a good example. We are talking about "online." Your a moderator and part of the argument had to do with cursing. You can't act one way, then be different all of a sudden. Technically, you have never left the office. Everyone still knows who you are and it's the same situation. It's more like, your the head of the office and you tell people it's not acceptable to swear. Then, you have the same people meet you for a lunch break and your cursing up a storm. Everyone would be like: wow, what a hypocrite. He says it's not acceptable to swear, but look at him now. Do you get what I mean?
Fair point and well made. I run my own office and swear at the walls all the time so maybe that's not the best reference. I never have been a very good example

Btw, you can't spell and I can't form a proper sentence. that puts us on the same page (no pun intended)
Old 09-14-2005, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I am glad we are out of the offensive mode. I've been trying to get it back to civility for the last few posts. Maybe I shouldn't have lowered myself to a given level. It got under my skin a little. Evidently I wasn't the only one.
I have always been out of offensive mode. This kind of thing is fun. That's what the "internet" is all about.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:09 PM
hashtagBMW

We gota bunch of old timers in here cursing and using bad potty mouth. We posted to say that ls1-lt1.com is a pile of steaming ******* mudd butt. You moderate taht site wopee, i dont care. It sucks ***. YOu cant talk **** to us so you ban us from the site!!!!!!!!!LOLOL, thats great because im just going to keep making new acc. and bothering ur ****** little baby site, i have 350 comps at school and im sure there not all on the same IP, ahahaha ur gona get so pissed!!! Tis goin to be grand.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1993CaMaRoZ28ofIdAhO
We gota bunch of old timers in here cursing and using bad potty mouth. We posted to say that ls1-lt1.com is a pile of steaming ******* mudd butt. You moderate taht site wopee, i dont care. It sucks ***. YOu cant talk **** to us so you ban us from the site!!!!!!!!!LOLOL, thats great because im just going to keep making new acc. and bothering ur ****** little baby site, i have 350 comps at school and im sure there not all on the same IP, ahahaha ur gona get so pissed!!! Tis goin to be grand.
Maybe they don't but I'm sure one of them will registered to the school and they can be contacted. I'm so glad we are still on the civil, intelligent level.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
hashtagBMW

damn right, i was just going to leave this alone, but now that i know your a moderater there and im a RIPE 17 yr old pissing you off, i think i might just continue my SPREE.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM
hashtagBMW

wow you go head and contact my school............o no!! what will they think of some old man saying a high school kid is harrasing them? Yea there gon think your a little bit of a freak.......its your call man, do as you plz, but i wont stop until ive righteously pissed you off!

Quick Reply: LS1-LT1.com Sucks